“Amazing, much better than I thought it would be”
Review of Stomp

and up
Stomp Theater Show in London
Ranked #17 of 353 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My friend chose this show on our first night in London and although I really didn't fancy seeing it, I agreed. I was very pleasantly surprised. It was great fun from start to finish. The comedy was light and funny and the routines were fantastic. This show is suitable for all ages and I would recommend it to anyone, a great night out.

There are newer reviews for Stomp

Reviewed 11 June 2014

What a fantastic show! I highly recommend you go see it, you wont be disappointed. Me and my family plan to go see it again soon

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Have wanted to catch this show for a long time finally got to go this weekend.
What a show such energy and the unspoken comedy super
Well worth a visit
Brilliant Show

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Really catchy - great for kids
Quite a short performance and its a bit dark but it was brilliant
Obviously a lot of it is quite loud but the best bits are the sketch orientated bits
This show is often on offer so grab when its cheaper

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Wonderful show lives up to all its reviews Great night out. Very enjoyable. Interesting to see what can be done with everyday objects. My broom is definitely wearing out quicker than before!