“Amazing!”

and up
Matilda Theater Show in London
Ranked #9 of 363 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed this show. We attended the Wed. afternoon 2:30 showing and it was amazing from the beginning to the end. My daughter could not believe it was over 2 hours long. We were seated in the dress circle and had an amazing view of the performance. Everyone was so talented and the songs were spectacular. We even bought a CD. I would recommend this to everyone!

2  Thank Steffani W
Write a ReviewReviews (4,379)

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Took my 10 and 8 year old to see this for a half term treat. I enjoyed it as much as they did. Superb acting, great songs and brilliant set. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Lovely theatre and a brilliant show. My 9 year old son loved it. Very vibrant, humorous and fun with very catchy songs. Brilliant cast. Wonderful story. A brilliant for children and starring children.

2  Thank Karen K
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Absolutely brilliant. Saw it on Broadway last year on a trip to NYC So good that we went again in London this year. The children are amazing in this show. The music is great. Well worth it.

1  Thank Sylvia470
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We've been lucky enough to see Matilda both on Broadway and in the West End.

I raved about the New York version but must say that London is superior in every way.

Although the show is ostensibly the same in both theatres the London cast was tighter and more engaging, music seemed better paced and the theatre itself (smaller than Broadway) more suited to the production.

I fully appreciate most people don't have the opportunity of going to both. If you do, go to London. If you don't, just try and go.

1  Thank CoalvilleTraveller