Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Great trip down memory lane

What a fabulous afternoon. Really delicious lunch followed by one of the best shows we have seen... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
frances b
London, United Kingdom
Great venue, we would definitely go back again.

This is a great venue, we have watched a few shows here, it’s well worth a visit. The shows are... read more

Reviewed 24 March 2024
Vanessa M

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £29.81
from £46.00
from £49.42
from £13.59
1,244 results
All reviews afternoon tea vincent hayes old church adult panto wonderful afternoon front of house spend an afternoon west end pantomime cast jokes audience songs cockney performers comedy humour
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

11 out of 10 lol.
First time here Saturday 16th Feb and I was blown away. It's like entering a fantasy land. The staff are all lovely. The 3 course meal was delicious and excellent value for money. And so was the wine.
Onto the show.. what can I say Vincent was hilarious the cast amazing I thoroughly enjoyed myself and it was so touching when Vincent gave flowers to some of the audience who were celebrating special occasions.
My partner and I will be back soon, for another side splitting night.

2  Thank Carol A
Reviewed 18 February 2019

We have been several times to this venue and it never fails to entertain. We went with a crowd of friends from our Golf Club in Dartford and had a thoroughly enjoyable evening I think this adult panto Mother Goosed was the best so far. The 3 courses of food were good and served hot, we had soup, chicken ( there was a choice for vegetarians)and rhubarb crumble with custard. Ice cream was available if the sweet wasn't to some peoples taste. All in All, everyone had a fantastic evening. Can't wait for next years panto. They have all year round entertainment for different occasions ie St Patricks Day, Mothers Day, St Georges Day etc. If you get a chance please pay this venue a visit you will not be disappointed. All this is done for Charity.

1  Thank Ann H
Reviewed 9 February 2019

Been here many times always with different friends. Seeing them enjoy it for the first time always gives me a buzz. I pretty much know what to expect but that doesn't make it any the less enjoyable. Staff are great and the building itself is so quaint. A unique experience.

1  Thank Jan S
Reviewed 9 February 2019

Saw Mother's Goose with friends and what a great time was had by all

3 course lunch served piping hot and very tasty

Show was amazing - this is our 3rd visit to this music hall and it's still as good as ever - costumes were wonderful - laughed like I haven't done in ages

Andrew Robley - Mother Goose was great and such fun

Vince Hayes and Paul James are true professionals

I would recommend anyone attend and we will definitely be returning

1  Thank Elizabeth H
Reviewed 31 January 2019

Went to see Mother's Goosed adult panto at Brick Lane Music Hall today. What a brilliant entertainment! The old church setting was a delight and we were seated next to the stage. The excellent 3 course lunch was served first - carrot and coriander soup with French bread, then chicken in a lemon sauce with potatoes and mixed green veg. followed by apple crumble and custard. The house wine was very palatable and reasonably priced (for London). The staff were efficient and food served HOT, which isn't always so when it is a large venue and all are eating at the same time. The entertainment was superb, hilarious, colourful and the costumes were pristine. A great afternoon. If you get a chance to go to see Mother's Goosed - it runs until March - you won't be disappointed! However there are other events running throughout the year which I'm sure will go down well in this unique Music Hall theatre in a church!
P.S. The ladies toilets were clean, providing liquid hand washing facilities and fast and efficient driers ( very important to us ladies)!

Date of experience: January 2019