Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great venue, we would definitely go back again.

This is a great venue, we have watched a few shows here, it’s well worth a visit. The shows are... read more

Reviewed 24 March 2024
Vanessa M
A Most uplifting experience,the afternoon went by far to quickly .

I was invited to a friends special birthday party at Brick lane .For Afternoon tea and a show... read more

Reviewed 24 March 2024
David M
Southampton, England, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £22.35
from £41.00
from £49.42
from £13.59
1,243 results
All reviews afternoon tea vincent hayes old church adult panto wonderful afternoon front of house spend an afternoon west end pantomime cast jokes audience songs cockney performers comedy humour
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2019

We visited the Brick Lane Music Hall in Oct 2018 having had a recommendation that it was an enjoyable show. Incidentally they do put on different shows with different themes. If you wish to have a drink and therefore not drive the venue is 10mins walk from Pontoon Dock DLR station,otherwise there is parking available. The price for each show varies with meal included and there are lunchtime and eveningshows. The meal is quite adequate and there is of course a bar. Parts of the show(at least the show we witnessed) are definitely not for kids but the show was very funny,with some audience participation. All information on their website or by phone and book in advance.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

Omg it was amazing took my parents for there 60th wedding anniversary
Food service staff the show was second to none they made a fuss of my Mum and Dad mentioned them flowers a picture was taken so so special a must for all ages.
I haven’t heard my parents laugh like that in years singing clapping what a happy time making memories a must for everyone you must go reminded me of listening to my family and there friends all singing the old songs good clean fun
Wishing many more years to them all

1  Thank garythegolf
Reviewed 20 March 2019

This is my fourth visit to the Brick Lane Music Hall and yet again, had a great time. A fabulous show for St Patrick's Day, the first half was singing by a couple of young performers who were superb and then we were entertained by a lovely young lady playing the violin - typical Irish songs - great. As always Vincent was his very funny self - a great entertainer and certainly gives you a lot of laughs. Afternoon Tea followed in the interval which was lovely and then we were entertained by The Bachelors. Still singing a lot of the old songs and a great performance. All in all a lovely afternoon spent with friends, a good laugh and thoroughly entertaining. Well done Vincent

Reviewed 13 March 2019

Mother Goosed is the best so far. I go to the brick lane a couple of times a year. On Saturday night I laughed so much. It was brilliant. All the shows are very good and the cast are excellent. The 3 course meal was smashing. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 March 2019

Panto's are always good at Brick Lane but this was the best one ever! We laughed until we cried, it was absolutely brilliant. The food and the service were excellent and all the staff are friendly and helpful. We are already discussing which show to see next, I cannot recommend this venue too highly, if you enjoy a laugh it's a must visit!