“Excellent Full English with a fine cuppa rosie lee”
Review of My Tea Shop

My Tea Shop
Ranked #17 of 883 Coffee & Tea in London
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Southwark
Reviewed 2 June 2014

A very small little cafe just by London Bridge half a dozen tables and justifiably very busy. This is like a little bit of time travel into an authentic cafe serving a great breakfast all freshly cooked by the ever so friendly staff and superb value too..

5  Thank maraalfa

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Great food, great staff and great service, what more can one say! Oh, and thanks guys for those little treats you provided for my wife, they were much appreciated.

6  Thank Tony T
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Returned to this little gem by london bridge still beat kept secret staff are so friendly we had a full english and I had mushroom amd bacon sarnie which is always thick bloomer bread bacon is so tasty loads of mushrooms and the full english couldnt fault it always busy great place and cheap

6  Thank trotterbird
Reviewed 2 May 2014

One thing you'll find here: breakfast. FULL ENGLISH breakfast. Bacon, sausage, egg, mushrooms, beans, tomato, hashbrown and so on... they excel in it. The price is just perfect too.
The place is veeeeeeeeeery cozy, probably not bigger than a caravan, but there's enough room to eat in 4 per every table.
The staff is perfect as well.... even with a picky customer like me :)

In summary, if you are in the center of London and you'd like a full english breakfast, came here and you won't go wrong. I went in a morning, tough - can't remember opening times in detail, but if it's "breakfast"....

2  Thank awambawamb
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We had been let down by the Rooftop Cafe (see separate rant...) and were looking for an inexpensive breakfast to fill our boots before going up the Shard....we found the Tea Shop...
Its cosy,,,or should I say its small, but its clean, the service was excellent, the food was wonderful and less than £6 for a full brekkie...you cant do that often in London...
I dont know how they manage to cook meals in such a small kitchen, but they do a good job...if I'm in the area, I'll go again...

5  Thank Tippers-cos