“Choose a different spa!”
Review of BlissLondon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
BlissLondon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Choose a different spa!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

When I booked at Bliss I knew I wasn't going to get the high end facilities of some of the fabulous London spas but I did think I would get an excellent facial (which it wanted to be for the price), but I didn't. I had read the other terrible reviews on Tripadvisor and now wish I had paid more attention to them!

To start the lady that showed me in couldn't have been more disinterested if she tried.

The therapist was similarly disinterested, added on unwanted services so that the end bill was astronomical, didn't address the concerns I arrived with. I had to complete the facial myself at home afterwards and continuously apply moisturizer for a week after to repair my red skin from the overzealous microdermabrasion. She also did my pet hate of leaving you to lay in a dark room whilst your face mask acts, no massage was offered, instead she left the room "to prepare me some products to purchase".

The facilities were worse than I remembered and much in need of an update. The painted floors were dirty and even my local community centre has changing rooms and sauna of an equal standard to Bliss.

My advice to anyone is to choose a different spa - either somewhere with excellent, luxurious facilities or one that actually delivers on what it offers (Try Renaissance at the Chancery Court hotel or Mandarin Oriental for superior facilities and treatments for a similar price).

Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Terrible staff”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Took my mother for a birthday pedicure last summer.

Still irritated now that we paid so much for an utterly awful experience.

The girls doing the pedicures were rude and surly, I might be wrong in my thinking, but if you're working at what is meant to be a high end spa then I thought some customer service skills should have come into play somewhere along the lines. They even made us feel too uncomfortable to talk to each other.

The pedicures were done in the main room/shop, usually fine for a manicure but for the price I would expect at least some form of screening.

The pedicure (a milk one) was fine in itself but not worth the £60, I've had better from nails by fairy in covent garden and they only charge £12!

Visited August 2011