“Great little Chinese restaurant”
Review of Lotus Garden Restaurant - CLOSED

Lotus Garden Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Great little Chinese restaurant”
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

Me and a friend had the peking banquet which was £18 per head for 4 courses which I thought was pretty good. Food was very tasty and service good. Nice little place with good atmosphere. Only downside was asked waitress for a couple of drinks at the end that we waited for but never received, maybe because they were closing. Would definitely go back though.

• Finnish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Just spent 18 days working at the Ideal Home Exhibition. Sampled quite a few different restaurants in the area - Lotus Garden was excellant. The owner 'Hubert' looked after us really well on each occasion - thanks. I would definitely recommend the 'salt chilli squid & the Noodles with beef & black bean ! Superb

Visited March 2013
england
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

Small intimate restaurant, the menu was large, house wine was good, I had the most amazing sizzling beef with special sauce, it was the best I have ever tasted, the beef melted in my mouth, my husband had chicken curry and enjoyed it too, lovely atmosphere, would definitely recommend , we had 2 meals ,1 rice, 1 wine and 1 beer and our bill was less than £30 . Try it and see....

London, United Kingdom
“friendly local gem in this secret village quadrant of earl's court”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I live in Kenway Road, which is where Hubert's place is.

He is a tremendous host, always welcoming and cheerful and I often let him decide what I should eat as this guarantees something fresh and tasty. This is a very popular spot for SW5 locals many of whom have lived in this pastel-shaded conservation area, for many years.

Lovely local eatery - full range of dishes, lots of different wines and beers and super staff - if you are in the Earl's Court Road, make a slight detour to Lotus Garden, away from all the chain restaurants and their unhealthy offerings and you will be very happy

• Visited February 2013
Dublin
“good family chinese”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I was recommended this place by a local barman and I was not disappointed.
Had chicken with cashew nuts which was excellent.
Free prawn crackers, would definitely visit again

Visited February 2013