We stayed for a long weekend while visiting London. Canary Wharf is a short walk away with lots of shops and restaurants to choose from. The Fraser Place is limited to no service to room for shorter stays which makes you limit you towel use. Studios can be small and basic. Not the best Hotel style I have stayed, but when in London who needs to be in a Hotel room?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of London's Canary Wharf business district, Fraser Place offers luxury serviced apartments surrounded by a stunning skyline. Apartments have modern kitchens and lounge areas. Residents are just a 5-minute walk to quality shops, a wide choice of restaurants, and popular cafe-bars. Canary Wharf Tube Station is only 0.5 miles away, linking guests to the rest of London. Each stylish apartment has an elegant open-plan lounge/dining area, many with floor-to-ceiling windows looking across the business district. Some of the spacious bedrooms have a balcony also offering views over the Thames. A large fitted kitchen allows guests to prepare meals and enjoy them together in the dining area. There is an oven, hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The cafe at Fraser Place offers a continental breakfast, snacks and drinks for guests not wishing to cook, all overlooking the marina. Tower Hamlets is a great choice for travellers interested in food, entertainment and monuments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Place Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Canary Wharf Hotel London
- Fraser Place Canary Wharf London