We stayed at Fraser Place Canary Wharf for 2 nights and we paid 220 euro per night for a One Bedroom Deluxe Apartment. It wasn't cheap, but the accommodations in the middle of the city where more then double that price!
We chose the accommodation for its location. It's near London City Airport (10 min taxi ride, 18 GBP) and has good connections to the city center. There is a Subway Station within 10 min walk (Jubilee Line) and the River Bus Thames Clippers is a 15 min walk. There are malls nearby as well as restaurants (for example Jamie Oliver).
The apartment was a bit small, but large enough for our family (2 adults, 2 small children). The room had a somewhat outdated feel to it. Especially the bathroom was in need of renovation.
The bedroom had a double bed and there was a baby cod for my daughter, My son had to sleep on a sleeper sofa, which was fine for a 7 yr old, but an adult's back will not be to happy with it.
Kitchen had all the cooking utensils you need.
It was warm in London, but it was smoldering hot in the apartment. There is no air conditioning only a small fan. Sleeping was very hard with temperatures around 30 degrees Celsius. At night it is impossible to leave the windows open because of the noise of the road next to the hotel.
The personnel of Fraser Place was very nice and helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of London's Canary Wharf business district, Fraser Place offers luxury serviced apartments surrounded by a stunning skyline. Apartments have modern kitchens and lounge areas. Residents are just a 5-minute walk to quality shops, a wide choice of restaurants, and popular cafe-bars. Canary Wharf Tube Station is only 0.5 miles away, linking guests to the rest of London. Each stylish apartment has an elegant open-plan lounge/dining area, many with floor-to-ceiling windows looking across the business district. Some of the spacious bedrooms have a balcony also offering views over the Thames. A large fitted kitchen allows guests to prepare meals and enjoy them together in the dining area. There is an oven, hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The cafe at Fraser Place offers a continental breakfast, snacks and drinks for guests not wishing to cook, all overlooking the marina. Tower Hamlets is a great choice for travellers interested in food, entertainment and monuments. We are currently re-painting the balconies and cleaning the façade of our building. During this time there will be scaffolding in place to allow access to carry out theses works. We do not anticipate any disruption to our guests, with work being carried out between the hours of 9am and 4pm Monday - Friday and not at all during the weekends. Some views will be temporally restricted as a result of the work taking place, but we will endeavour to ensure all prior requests for views are taken into consideration. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding in this matter and look forward to revealing our sparking new building to you very soon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Place Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Canary Wharf Hotel London
- Fraser Place Canary Wharf London