Fraser Place Canary Wharf
US$187
Agoda.com
US$203
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbillingsgate marketwashing machinemarina viewcanada squarebed apartmentlarge balconywell equipped kitchenfull kitchenlovely apartmentthese apartmentswaitrose supermarketminute walkbusiness districtlondon city airporttube stationhome away from homeno air con
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stay here every month when I work in London. I have been very happy with the accomondation and keep coming back. The location is excellent only steps from Canary Wharf.

I always stay at the studio apartments and they offer all the comforts I expect for an extended stay hotel. For London the rooms are very new and clean. The kitchen is well equiped.

The only small things that bother me every time are: the TV channels are never in the same order (even between the two TVs in the room) and the light in the closet does not always go off even if you close the door. These are small points, but I keep mentioning them every time.

My favourite place to stay at when in London.

Room Tip: Rooms to the street are a bit noicy, but have a nice balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We stayed here as a family of four to go to a concert at the 02. The room temp was at about 100 degrees when we arrived due to all of the radiators bein left on full. Only a 2 seater couch to sit on (excluding two hard plasticdining seats) which wasnt great when there were four people staying. The door to the balcony didntopen or close easily and had to get a (very grumpy) person from reception to fix this. There were a few other snagging problems too and the WiFi code was gven grudgingly again. Stayed in better for less money.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Looks better in pictures, like the balcony and the bed but bit on the small side plus a 150-250 deposit is huge! Close to canary wharf underground and has decent food places/shopping close by! Beautiful scenery and views from the balcony

Price is very good, but have stayed in better for the price! asked for wifi code and was told that reception would ring back, had to ring back myself for it. otherwise perfectly acceptable stay

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kullykhalsa
Reviewed 28 November 2013

May be it was me but didnt quiet like the place. The only good thing for me, it was close to Canary Wharf. First the Pros: Decent size rooms, fully furnished, good heating, spacious, close to Canary Wharf, O2, Underground, DLR, grocery stores & restaurants, excellent front desk staff. Now the cons: Expensive breakfast 9 pounds for continental, poor poor poor maintenace (you will see hanging towel hangers off the wall (screws missing), broken heating rod and most irritating - No house keeping. I stayed for 2 weeks. They first housekeeping on 3rd day and never showed up after that despite my reminders.

Room Tip: Dont take rooms where windows are facing Trafalgar Way. There is too much road noise as it is a busy road. Check for house keeping schedule
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank AVS-Gurgaon
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Absolutely lovely apartments with perfect easy access to the O2. Quite easy to find from the underground. Modern and smart and very comfortable.

The only downside for me was that upon arrival we were charged a security deposit for the room that was £25 more than we paid for the night in the room itself! We’d already paid for the room up front when we booked and had no warning as part of the booking that we’d have another £100+ blocked on our credit card for the duration of our stay.

A minor downside for a lovely apartment, but a useful warning or future visitors!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple