The facilities and the services in the hotel are absolutely basic. There is skeleton staff, no room service, no daily cleaning. Basically, a long list of things which they don't have. The cost for me was only USD 25 less than 4Season. 4Seasons was not available during this trip unfortunately.
There is a smallish reception with a small eating area which has chips etc. There are no places to eat nearby to have to order from some of flyers which they give you. There is no cleaning service so the bed doesn't get made. There is no gym. The corridors are dark and have motion activated light.
The sitting area had a lovely view of the marina which I enjoyed. The location is a 5 minute walk away from my office.
A good example of a typical London hotel which tried to get away with doing as little as they can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of London's Canary Wharf business district, Fraser Place offers luxury serviced apartments surrounded by a stunning skyline. Apartments have modern kitchens and lounge areas. Residents are just a 5-minute walk to quality shops, a wide choice of restaurants, and popular cafe-bars. Canary Wharf Tube Station is only 0.5 miles away, linking guests to the rest of London. Each stylish apartment has an elegant open-plan lounge/dining area, many with floor-to-ceiling windows looking across the business district. Some of the spacious bedrooms have a balcony also offering views over the Thames. A large fitted kitchen allows guests to prepare meals and enjoy them together in the dining area. There is an oven, hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The cafe at Fraser Place offers a continental breakfast, snacks and drinks for guests not wishing to cook, all overlooking the marina. Tower Hamlets is a great choice for travellers interested in food, entertainment and monuments. We are currently re-painting the balconies and cleaning the façade of our building. During this time there will be scaffolding in place to allow access to carry out theses works. We do not anticipate any disruption to our guests, with work being carried out between the hours of 9am and 4pm Monday - Friday and not at all during the weekends. Some views will be temporally restricted as a result of the work taking place, but we will endeavour to ensure all prior requests for views are taken into consideration. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding in this matter and look forward to revealing our sparking new building to you very soon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Place Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Canary Wharf Hotel London
- Fraser Place Canary Wharf London