Fraser Place Canary Wharf
US$596
US$499
Excellent 5/5
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbillingsgate marketwashing machinemarina viewcanada squarebed apartmentlarge balconywell equipped kitchenfull kitchenlovely apartmentthese apartmentswaitrose supermarketminute walkbusiness districtlondon city airporttube stationhome away from homeno air con
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I booked this up for my boyfriend's birthday, we were going to see a concert at the O2 and at the time of booking this was the same price than some less than average hotels. I asked for the Premier Studio and it was gorgeous! Overlooking the O2 and on the 11th Floor, we could even see the name of the act we were seeing at the O2 over the river. It came with a big balcony, very stylish furniture and very very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and we had everything we wanted.
I would definitely recommend staying here. It is just one tube stop from the O2.
We didn't have the breakfast as McDonald's is a 5minute walk away and a lot cheaper. The staff were very friendly and helpful, after checking out we made the most of the day so asked to keep our luggage in the luggage room which wasn't a problem.
One thing I would advise - with the security deposit try to pay this in cash so you can get it back straight away, I did this on card and it took 5 days and a few emails and calls to my bank before I could get this back!!!

Room Tip: 11th Floor Premier studio to overlook the O2 and river
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The facilities and the services in the hotel are absolutely basic. There is skeleton staff, no room service, no daily cleaning. Basically, a long list of things which they don't have. The cost for me was only USD 25 less than 4Season. 4Seasons was not available during this trip unfortunately.

There is a smallish reception with a small eating area which has chips etc. There are no places to eat nearby to have to order from some of flyers which they give you. There is no cleaning service so the bed doesn't get made. There is no gym. The corridors are dark and have motion activated light.

The sitting area had a lovely view of the marina which I enjoyed. The location is a 5 minute walk away from my office.

A good example of a typical London hotel which tried to get away with doing as little as they can.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SingaporeKAP
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stayed for a week in February. Location was great for where I had to be.
The flat had superb views across the dock and back to Billingsgate market.
Kitchen well equipped with comi oven, dishwasher, washing machine and the bed was comfy enough. Two outdoor balconies but not used in February !
Bit drafty in the lounge but good heating. This was at the time of the big gales so maybe excusable. Free Wifi and lots of channels on the TV.
Although it's self catering, there is maid service.
A real home from home. I have stayed twice now and would definitely go back. there is even a gym, but not easy to find as it's in a guest room!

Room Tip: Superior rooms and high floor
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I attended the Beyoncé concert at the O2 at the weekend and so needed a spot that was both close to the venue as well as convenient to get to, whilst also reasonably plush enough for a romantic break away for the weekend. This is definitely a spot that I would recommend to anyone, including professionals looking for a nice place to stay whilst working in London. The receptionists we're friendly and accommodating. There are around 8 parking spaces at the back of the building and many more underneath the building (although that was a little more cramped in terms of actually parking). The parking was only £10 per night, which was perfect for a one night stay and fantastic when you consider the cost of parking at the O2! They're even allowed me to leave the car they're for most of the he following day whilst we went for brunch.

The room was fantastic also. We were upgraded to one of the he executive suites, which was lovely of them as we didn't ask for it. The room has a wonderful bathroom with a great overhead shower with lovely water pressure and great temperature control. The living area had a sink, cooker, dishwasher, (didn't use the fridge but I imagine it had one also). The real surprise was when I opened the wardrobe and discover that they even had a washing machine in there. Awesome. Didn't use it - but thats not the point. Great value for money when compared to a room at the Hilton for example). On top of everything else we had a balcony with a view of the O2 - which of course was only 1 tube stop away.

Overall a top venue which I would not only recommend, but would stay in again in a heart beat or certainly if and whenever I revisit the O2.

Room Tip: I can only recommend room 814 which had a balcony and view of the dock and O2. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stay here every month when I work in London. I have been very happy with the accomondation and keep coming back. The location is excellent only steps from Canary Wharf.

I always stay at the studio apartments and they offer all the comforts I expect for an extended stay hotel. For London the rooms are very new and clean. The kitchen is well equiped.

The only small things that bother me every time are: the TV channels are never in the same order (even between the two TVs in the room) and the light in the closet does not always go off even if you close the door. These are small points, but I keep mentioning them every time.

My favourite place to stay at when in London.

Room Tip: Rooms to the street are a bit noicy, but have a nice balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business