I stayed here with 5 female friends overnight on Saturday 12th July following a concert at the O2. Although a little difficult to find the entrance, it proved worth the effort! We stayed in Apartment 510 and with 2 double bedrooms, (one ensuite), a separate bathroom and a double bed settee, it was perfect for our needs. The well-equipped kitchen, lounge area and balcony overlooking the peaceful wharf added to our comfort especially as it was a particularly hot weekend and we were not unduly troubled by noise, even on the other side of the apartment. (It may possibly be noisier in the week as that side was overlooking Billingsgate Market). The apartment was clean and tidy and very modern in appearance, as were the communal areas. The bed was comfortable and it was possible to leave the window open which was a blessing in the heat! I'm not certain if there was air-conditioning. I believe you could pay to have breakfast there but we didn't choose to do this so I cannot comment on this aspect. The Reception staff were friendly, polite and efficient and we had no problems other than finding that the hair dryer did not work, for which a replacement was brought to our room. We were on the 5th floor so were glad of the lift! We travelled by tube from Waterloo so, very quick and easy on the Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf and also then on to North Greenwich for the O2. Maybe a 5-10 minute walk to Fraser Place from Canary Wharf station, past a large Waitrose; handy for supplies! All in all a very pleasant and sociable location for our group and between 6 of us, very reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of London's Canary Wharf business district, Fraser Place offers luxury serviced apartments surrounded by a stunning skyline. Apartments have modern kitchens and lounge areas. Residents are just a 5-minute walk to quality shops, a wide choice of restaurants, and popular cafe-bars. Canary Wharf Tube Station is only 0.5 miles away, linking guests to the rest of London. Each stylish apartment has an elegant open-plan lounge/dining area, many with floor-to-ceiling windows looking across the business district. Some of the spacious bedrooms have a balcony also offering views over the Thames. A large fitted kitchen allows guests to prepare meals and enjoy them together in the dining area. There is an oven, hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The cafe at Fraser Place offers a continental breakfast, snacks and drinks for guests not wishing to cook, all overlooking the marina. Tower Hamlets is a great choice for travellers interested in food, entertainment and monuments. We are currently re-painting the balconies and cleaning the façade of our building. During this time there will be scaffolding in place to allow access to carry out theses works. We do not anticipate any disruption to our guests, with work being carried out between the hours of 9am and 4pm Monday - Friday and not at all during the weekends. Some views will be temporally restricted as a result of the work taking place, but we will endeavour to ensure all prior requests for views are taken into consideration. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding in this matter and look forward to revealing our sparking new building to you very soon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Place Canary Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Canary Wharf Hotel London
- Fraser Place Canary Wharf London