“Really good value restaurant and fantastic calamari”
Review of Sanzio

Sanzio
Ranked #1,161 of 25,453 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We came to London for the weekend to stay near our daughter who lives in Willesden Green and she took us there. We were greeted with a welcome smile. The restaurant is not large but a super size to be cosy. The staff were very helpful. We all had a different main course and shared the calamari starter. I have to say it was the best calamari I have ever had. The batter was light and the calamari was so tender. When we visit again, which we definitely will, I hope the calamari will still be on the menu as I will choose to have that as a main course.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We had dinner last night with my husband and we had an amazing time.
The location is good in a nice residential area and we even had a nice view!
I had aubergine with buffala - pizza with truffle and the semifreddo and my husband had the octopus - pasta with seafood and the tiramisu. We tasted everything and each meal really tasty, good ingredient and nice combination of flavour.
I really liked the mint with the aubergine in the starter and the octopus one of the best I have ever had.
The service was very kind, I hope to come back soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

A delightful little restaurant with real Italian food and fantastic service. The garlic bread and carbonara are to die for.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Very cool authentic Italian restaurant in Willesden Green. Great menu choices, efficient and friendly service. Would recommend any of the pasta dishes - they are huge! But also has some great pizzas and mains. Huge range of specials. Nice atmosphere in restaurant. Service is great!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived in the UK today after over 24 hours of non-stop travel. We wanted somewhere close to where we were staying, and this place caught our eye.

This amazing little place is an open cafe, which in June is simply wonderful. They have incredible food, especially their amazing personal pizzas!

They have really great, friendly service too, and a bar that looked awesome but we were too tired to stay and check that out.
Would love to go back before I leave London!