“Great birthday surprise”

Ranked #491 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Great birthday surprise”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Extremely well looked-after on my birthday weekend. Arrived to a surprise upgrade to the stunning 'Geisha' suite, a hand-written birthday card, and a cake! Charming staff and a genuinely personal, individual experience which was a wonderful surprise. On top of this the hotel is immaculate and very well presented, lots of decorative details which create great atmosphere. Honestly
can't recommend highly enough!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Stayed for 1 night. Had to go to London Brompton hospital for annual check-up. Having stayed in MyHotel Brighton before we thought we would try this one. Not only were we not disappointed but we wasn't expecting the high standard or friendliness. We asked if we could leave our bags with the staff and although our room wasn't ready they were happy to take our bags and we even managed to check in. We came back later.

The room was exceptional. We had a junior suite. The room was a large size with a separate bedroom. There were 2 TV's and the main one even had a Sky TV box.

On the Saturday I asked again if it was possible to leave the bags and checked out. The staff were very friendly and nothing seemed too much of a problem.

In all I would recommend this hotel. The location was ideal. A few stops to Piccadilly Circus but far enough away from everything. The staff were a credit to the hotel and I would stay again if I needed to be in London.

• Stayed September 2013
Westchester, New York, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This hotel was truly wonderful. Stayed for 4 nights and enjoyed every minute of it, so much so that my children did not want to go out to see London. They were so comfortable in the hotel. The staff is extremely kind and hospitable. They were quick to respond to any request with pleasure. The location was ideal with great shopping, grocery, restaurants and the tube all within a short and beautiful walk. The price was better than most hotels we looked at and the rooms were surely more comfortable. I can't say enough good (if I haven't already).

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in June and were very pleased with this boutique property. The rooms were a nice size, very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located to the tube, and different attractions and shops. The staff were helpful--went above and beyond to assist us. Continental breakfast was very good. Highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel for one night. Ideally located in Chelsea. I arrived at 2pm and unfortunately my room was not yet ready, so the manager very kindly offered to upgrade me to the Thai Suite! I was very impressed with the attention to detail and customer service. The room was beautiful with a four poster bed and a sauna in the bathroom.

I would recommend this hotel as it is centrally located and the staff were very helpful.

Room Tip: Thai Suite was amazing
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Slough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Really beautiful interior in both communal areas and our superior bedroom. The complimentary flavoured water and cakes in reception are a really nice touch. Our room is modern and feminine and the reception staff are attentive. Id love to come back and try a suite!

• Stayed August 2013
Budapest
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We spent 2 nights at the hotel a couple of months ago. We were fully satisfied with the room, the services and the staff as well! The surrounding has a very nice "London-feeling" with the red brick buildings and all the shops nearby. It's about 10 minutes walk from the tube, but that did not bother us at all. The size of the room was OK and everything was clean.
The breakfast was also gret and plenty!
We do recommend this hotel to everyone who looks for a cozy hotel with excellent service!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family