“Fantastic stay in upscale neighborhood”
Review of My Chelsea

My Chelsea
Ranked #531 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We lucked into a top floor room with view onto Ixworth St. We were pinching ourselves every time we enjoyed the view of this great London neighborhood, or every time we returned from wherever we were in London and enjoyed the amazing walk from South Kensington Station. The room was boutique-to-die-for. The staff was cordial and eager to help.

Being in London, there will be some outside noise as the pubs empty - it just comes with the territory. Yes, this place is expensive, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Rooms on Ixworth have an AMAZING view of a South Kensington neighbourhood.
1  Thank Larry T

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Great location, parking close by. Small but very comfortable room with everything I needed for a night's stay. Especially comfortable bed, nice and quiet, good night's sleep. Good breakfast. Staff very friendly and efficient - overall very good indeed and would recommend

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Had a superb stay here last week, bed very comfortable and very quiet location and breakfast simple but just right. Staff extremely helpful and in a great location will be booking again

Free wifi in room excellent and coffee making facilities and mini bar available
I stay in London a lot and it's the best sleep in a London hotel I have had no lifts going up and down no loud parties of people and the staff are available but non intrusive . The coffee served at breakfast superb and a great variety available from breakfast table as well as a la carte selection
Great location in the wonderful part of London!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
astabeisyte, Guest Services Manager at My Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Susicus,

Thank you very much for your lovely 5 star review. I am glad to know you liked the hotel and the location and that you found our guest services team extremely helpful. I hope to welcome you back to myhotel Chelsea in the nearest future. Should you need any assistance for your next stay arrangements please feel free to contact me directly.
myregards, Asta Beisyte, Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I had to make a last minute booking and wasn't previously familiar with this property. A great spot, about a ten minute walk from the South Kensington Tube station, with an abundance of great restaurant and bar choices along the way. Great front desk staff, a surprisingly large room (by London standards) and a full sized tile bath--which is a great find in London as well. It's not in the immediate area of where I usually need to conduct my business--but I will definitely look for it on future trips. A very quaint property, with fun professional staff and in a very comfortable setting.

Room Tip: I faced the street--and heard very little noise at any time of the day. I usually like to be on the...
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Extremely well looked-after on my birthday weekend. Arrived to a surprise upgrade to the stunning 'Geisha' suite, a hand-written birthday card, and a cake! Charming staff and a genuinely personal, individual experience which was a wonderful surprise. On top of this the hotel is immaculate and very well presented, lots of decorative details which create great atmosphere. Honestly
can't recommend highly enough!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Stayed for 1 night. Had to go to London Brompton hospital for annual check-up. Having stayed in MyHotel Brighton before we thought we would try this one. Not only were we not disappointed but we wasn't expecting the high standard or friendliness. We asked if we could leave our bags with the staff and although our room wasn't ready they were happy to take our bags and we even managed to check in. We came back later.

The room was exceptional. We had a junior suite. The room was a large size with a separate bedroom. There were 2 TV's and the main one even had a Sky TV box.

On the Saturday I asked again if it was possible to leave the bags and checked out. The staff were very friendly and nothing seemed too much of a problem.

In all I would recommend this hotel. The location was ideal. A few stops to Piccadilly Circus but far enough away from everything. The staff were a credit to the hotel and I would stay again if I needed to be in London.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This hotel was truly wonderful. Stayed for 4 nights and enjoyed every minute of it, so much so that my children did not want to go out to see London. They were so comfortable in the hotel. The staff is extremely kind and hospitable. They were quick to respond to any request with pleasure. The location was ideal with great shopping, grocery, restaurants and the tube all within a short and beautiful walk. The price was better than most hotels we looked at and the rooms were surely more comfortable. I can't say enough good (if I haven't already).

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family