“Good value for reasonable money in fantastic location”
Review of My Chelsea

My Chelsea
Ranked #524 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is a real pearl in the jungle of London hotels. Small rooms as usual but very well equipped and clean. Awesome service and very nice people. Good breakfast and the location in walking distance to kings road speaks for itself.

Room Tip: No worry about different categories I stay there every other week and they are all good
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
astabeisyte, Guest Services Manager at My Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Dear ImmerUnterwegs1977,

A huge thank you for this fantastic review and thank you for your continuous custom. The team is absolutely delighted to read such words of yours. It always encourages us to go an extra mile to the right direction. Thanks once again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Each of the rooms has a different theme and my partner and I stayed in one called "the geisha", which was most definitely furnished in an original way. The size of that room was extremely generous and the bathroom was good and clean.
We found this hotel particularly welcoming and the staff were very helpful. Situated in the heart of Chelsea, it is ideally placed for those who wish to explore London on foot.
The breakfast was very good with a wide choice.
We will definitely go back there.

Room Tip: We only know the one room but we will be interested to find out about the others.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
astabeisyte, Guest Services manager at My Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Dear corrado l,

Many thanks for your review on Tripadvisor. I am glad you had an enjoyable stay in our Geisha Suite - our signature room. I am pleased to learn you found the hotel welcoming and our staff helpful. There were thrilled to receive such an inspiring feedback. I hope to see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The hotel is in a lovely location and very close to the tube with multiple places to eat in the area. I loved the decor in the room. The staff was wonderful and very attentive. The conservatory was a convenient place to wait when I arrived too early for my room. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank S M

Dear S M,

Thank you very much for your positive 5 stars review on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to learn that you liked the location of the hotel as well as the decor and our fantastic staff. Please visit our website for future deals and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

A Good value comfortable clean hotel, the room is equipped with sky television, wifi and a well stocked complimentary mini bar (wine,beer, juices, tonic,coca cola and water) Very large comfortable bed. The staff are excellent and aim to please. Would I return? YES as soon as possible. I'm confident you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank hotelreviewforyooo

Dear hotelreviewforyooo,

Thank you very much for your review of myhotel Chelsea following your recent visit. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience and your comment has been shared with our staff. Once again thank you and looking forward to welcoming you back at Chelsea.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We stayed in a junior suite with my 5 year old daughter for 2 nights. The room was nicely furnished with a very large comfortable bed, sky tv and a free mini bar. The whole suite was immaculately clean and the hotel provided bathrobes and slippers which was a really nice touch. A great hairdryer too was provided. The tea and coffee in the room was ample with lots of choice. We all enjoyed the breakfast in the hotel. There was a varied choice of continental and English breakfast and the waiting staff were very attentive and friendly.

We intend to return.

Room Tip: Our room 34 was great
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sajanpam2014

Dear sajanpam2014
Thank you for your lovely review!
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. The Junior Suite is the most suitable choice when travelling with children indeed and it is so nice that you had time to try our breakfast as well.
We look forward to welcome you and your little lady back to myhotel Chelsea soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Having a spotless comfortable room with easy access to shops, restaurants and the tubes made a first timers trip to London quite nice. The breakfast buffet provided a solid start for touring the town. Though gaining access to the hotel WIFI was troublesome in the mornings, it was more than adequate all other times. On evenings when there was not enough energy left for dinners out, the Pelicano Restaurant on site was quite elegant.

The included mini bar, breakfast and dinner allowance (not a full priced meal) made the upgrade to a Superior room quite worthwhile.

Both the Hotel and Restaurant staff were capable and helpful.

Having opening windows provided a welcome cool breeze, but unless you really appreciate the sound of a Ferrari launching down the road in the middle of the night you might leave them closed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charles M

Dear Charles
Thank you for taking time in reviewing your stay at myhotel Chelsea. We are sincerely pleased of having been your choice for your first visit to London and that our location, the room and the breakfasts were to your liking. The satisfaction of our guests is our reason to be and what we work for every day at myhotel Chelsea. In regards to the little trouble experienced with the Wi-Fi access in the morning, we will liaise with our IT department to improve our internet supply service. We would also recommend asking for a quiet room, it might help in case you wish to enjoy the fresh air coming through the window during the night. Even though, we must admit, to stop the sound of the Ferrari is beyond our means, yet…
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any assistance and we do hope you will chose myhotel Chelsea again in the future!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We stayed here during our recent week-long visit to London. The location of this hotel was great for us and it was an easy walk to South Kensington Tube Station. This hotel is a classy place with excellent standard rooms & very comfortable beds. The staff was very helpful, friendly, and eager to please us. We ate breakfast at the hotel each morning. There was a large selection of food available to choose from and we could also order fresh cooked eggs, bacon, or ham. It was a very filling breakfast. The hotel also has a large lounge area that is a good place to sit and relax after a busy day, or read a book or use the Internet. I would highly recommend this hotel as it is certainly one of the best ones we have stayed at on our trips to Europe. It is a classy place!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends