“Great location, great value”
Review of My Chelsea

My Chelsea
Ranked #524 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I booked a night last minute on the hotel tonight app at a great price. The staff was friendly. I got the Ruby superior room and it was spacious and clean. Great hotel, great value. I would recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: Take the superior rooms, they're much larger.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank maorezer
There are newer reviews for My Chelsea

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel has a high level of professionalism combined with a sense of fun and friendliness. That, combined with the location, which was perfect for our trip, would make it difficult to better. We were looked after by Bart, who was quietly efficient and helpful. The bar and restaurant staff were also great. It is clear that the hotel is well-managed, and that the staff actually want to be there!
We stayed in room 14, which was a junior suite. It was quiet, roomy and had windows which actually opened, unlike some hotels.
The Pellicano restaurant is to be recommended. If you are gluten-free this is catered for with a good range of delicious dishes. I particularly enjoyed the tuna, which was a hearty portion, and cooked just as I like it. The manager keeps an active eye on everything, and maintains a high standard of service.
We very much hope to stay again.

2  Thank jolhol
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We spent four days in this little gem. It is located near the South Kensington Tube Station from which you can +travel anywhere in the Greater London area. It is within walking distance to Hyde Park, Royal Albert Hall, the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Natural History Museum and many other great places. The area is beautiful and walkable. We enjoyed a couple of pubs within easy walking distance, one being only two blocks away. The room was very comfortable and the personnel were friendly and helpful, though there was little in the way of helpful concierge service. Help finding things was hit or miss, depending on who was behind the desk. They tried, but don't depend on getting expert help. They did very well getting us cabs when needed. We had the bed and breakfast package and is was very satisfactory.

For Americans: Bring your own washcloth if you want one. The desk will provide power converts for your use.

4  Thank Cambria5
Reviewed 25 April 2014

London is an expensive city. If you're an American like me (or a Brit on a budget) London prices can be staggering. myhotel Chelsea is, therefore, a great find: decent, clean rooms, comfortable beds, inviting public areas, a congenial & professional staff located in a good area, and at a reasonable price. myhotel Chelsea fills these requirements ~ it's in the heart of Chelsea, walking distance to Kings Road, V&A Museum, Sloan Square, dozens of neighborhood pubs and restaurants, all packed into a tastefully restored Metropolitan Police station. And an excellent, established neighborhood Italian restaurant, Pellicano, has opened in the hotel and serves from breakfast to late evening. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: No onsite parking. The area has restricted Residential parking rules in place. So do plan ahead if y...
3  Thank timtruett
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed here for one night in April as I was attending a show on King's Road, Chelsea and I made a wise choice in a part of London where most hotels are very expensive.
I found the staff helpful and friendly, my room was spacious with a large, comfortable bed, excellent bathroom, widescreen TV and plenty of cupboard and storage room. Wi-Fi is free and was 100% reliable.
Breakfast is served in the hotel's 'Il Pelicano' restaurant and has a terrace for milder weather. The food and service were very good, with lots of choice and hot dishes served to order.
It is 10 minutes' walk to South Kensington Underground, which is served by Circle, District and Piccadilly Lines, with direct access to Heathrow and King's Cross/St.Pancras.
myHotel, Chelsea is bookmarked as my first-choice hotel in Kensington/Chelsea.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Pericoloso
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I had a great experience with this hotel. Excellent location, very nice staff and the rooms were perfect. I was there on business and will return. I booked it online but then extended my stay while I was there.

Room Tip: take the upgrade to the next level each time, it is worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I enjoyed my stay at myhotel Chelsea. Great location, a few minutes from the tube, shopping, and nice restaurants. The hotell-staff was helpfull and friendly. Nice beds which is important to me because I have a some problems with my back. It is quiet and relaxing to stay here. I recommend this hotel.....

1  Thank Mona O