“Review of London's My Hotel chelsea” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of My Chelsea

My Chelsea
Ranked #429 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Review of London's My Hotel chelsea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed at the above hotel for a week as part of a Rick Steve's tour. It was easy to locate, very, clean; staff could not have been more accommodating and helpful.

restaurant was lovely and breakfast there was outstanding each day.

Room Tip: My single room had a double bed, was very small but comfortable, nicely appointed and always extrem...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Jerome B, Manager at My Chelsea, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Happy to welcome the Rick's Steve tour people in Chelsea and make their stay memorable. Spread the word!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Dereham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

My friend and I visited here on the 20th June for a girlie catch up lunch and shop. What an absolutely wonderful experience we had. Staff were attentive but not at all intrusive, food was absolutely scrumptious and accompanied by a gorgeous pinot grigio in super sunshine, who could ask for more!! This hotel is in an excellent location for the South Kensington Tube and all the tourist attractions in the area. Do we wish we had been staying the night, of course and we will be back. A special thank you to Lee Pitfield on the hotel staff who made our day so great. Jeanette & Rebecca x

Room Tip: We had the pleasure of seeing the Geisha Room Wow!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Jerome B, Manager at My Chelsea, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Italian restaurant Pellicano arrived at myhotel Chelsea at the end of last year and I will pass your great comments to them.
Our Geisha room is one of our latest refurbed room and it is always an enjoyment that our vision worked. Lee will certainly be pleased too for your thanks.
More to come at myhotel Chelsea so do come back soon!
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on a trip to London, stayed here as it was close to the kings road and within walking distance and also working walking distance from harrodds. Room was ready on arrival, very clean and tidy and spacious room. Had a greats night sleep and would deffinatly use this hotel again

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank aegh91
Jerome B, Manager at My Chelsea, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and our location in this beautiful and peaceful part of Chelsea worked for you.
Do visit us again - things are changing at myhotel Chelsea
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have been at this hotel long time ago, and had a great time. But....this time it was different.
Nothing worked the way it was supposed to. Had some maintenance issues that took 1 day to sort out. Went down for breakfast and it took 10 minutes to get a cup of coffee. Spoke with a spanish day manager, and she seemed not to care at all...( i am sure she doesn't, but at least she could try to fake it better), she just couldn't handle multiple issues at all. Terrible manager.( later on i was told by another staff member that she was caught SLEEPING and nothing, yes, nothing happened!! )
The maintenance guy looked sleepy....and the list could go on and stretch a mile long. I just took the chance to write it dow, as i see many fooled guests here trying to fool others to fall into this trap. Do me a favour, look carefully first.

Room Tip: Just don't go for this one. There are many hotels in London. Look accurately.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Jerome B, Manager at My Chelsea, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Obviously very disappointed Mark that your last experience at myhotel Chelsea did not meet your standards. I am the new Hotel Manager (Jerome) - started at the end of May - and I am reviewing all standards, & services, product offering etc...
myhotel Chelsea is entering a new era and do hope that you will give us a chance to experience our product again.
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Me and my partner always stays at My hotel Chelsea when going to London, even though we found it a bit ruf the last time we were there. The interior design is really modern yet do the rooms feel so homey and nice. It's just the thing about the double rooms - they are a bit small, but of course you can book a bigger room if affordable. What is great is the breakfast - the first morning you eat from the great buffé and maybe order specials. The next day, they remember it all. And there's fresh fruit sallad, and youghurt and fresh orange juice and lovely croiassants - just for you to dive in. You stay - you won´t be dissapointed. What is best is there is a great PUB with a rather posh clientel just around the corner, mixed with locals, so it's great fun for any tourist just to watch people.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Jerome B, Manager at My Chelsea, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
It was great to read about the joy of your stay. We have some great exciting news happening at myhotel Chelsea, starting with a whole new reception opening week commencing 23rd June, then we will have a brand new cafe concept opening at the end of July. And much more in the pipeline...
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Me and my partner visited my hotel Chelsea in June 2014 for one night to celebrate our anniversary. On arrival the staff were not welcoming or polite as promised in the prior email. The room seemed ok on first glance but the mirror was dirty and we realised the shower had a leak. We called reception and a young woman came who achieved absolutely nothing. Later a man arrived who told us he had to go and call another colleague as he too could not fix it. Feeling hot and sweaty after after having walked around London for hours, having to wait well over an hour to be able to use the facilities that we had paid a lot of money for was simply not ok. I asked to be moved but they stated that the hotel was fully booked. As a result we could not relax during our stay as we had staff members knocking on the door every 5 minutes trying to fix things that shouldn't have been broken in the first place. This hotel is not worth it's 4* rating or the £200 we paid for it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
astabeisyte, Manager at My Chelsea, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are disappointed that your stay did not meet your expectations as we thrive to make each guest’s experience something to remember.
myhotel Chelsea has just started a refurbishment phase, starting with our reception and we now have a new Hotel Manager who is the process of reviewing all standards and services. The Hotel Manager has taken on board your comments and this will only help to set us in the right direction.
If you wish to discuss your stay further, we will be more than happy to receive your call by asking for either Asta or Jerome.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Nice enough hotel with friendly staff. Good location for our needs- a short walk to south Kensington tube and we could walk to the Royal Albert Hall. The room was not to our taste, although others may love it. The room had little natural light to begin with, but was painted in a dark red.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple