“Nice Italian Food!”

Ranked #4,637 of 22,564 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Nice Italian Food!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We enjoyed eating here a few times. We loved the fresh salads (Caprese) and the fettuccine alfredo. The only negative was the smokers. They sat outside and all of the smoke seemed to come back into the restaurant. It was choking!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“no me gusto”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The staff tried, but the chef didn't. I felt like everything came out of the freezer. The risotto was cheap rice, not proper risotto. The seafood was lacking flavour, my dates dish was cold until she asked for it to be heated up (microwaved).

I don't plan on going back here.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jason M
“Absolutely awful stay away”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This place is not fit to be called a restaurant and the owners should be ashamed of the quality of food being produced in their kitchen. This place is a tourist trap, serving awful food, with no effort at all made. Location probably means owners are happier serving extremely cheap low quality food at a huge mark-up to unsuspecting tourists rather than actually building up a reputable business.

This morning we decided to have breakfast at a local place. We unfortunately picked this establishment without checking TripAdvisor first. The food was awful, my girlfriend had a completely tasteless pannini (mozzarella and ham), it consisted of a cold slice of cheese and ham, on stale bread.... the owner/chef doesn't even know a pannini should be warm and the cheese melted... is this seriously an Italian restaurant (even more humorous was its description of being freshly baked). I ordered a selection of different types of croissant and cinnamon swirl, imagine my surprise when I got a soggy microwaved single croissant, I'm being serious here - I genuinely think this was simply out of a super-value pack range at a supermarket. I also had a flavorless vegetable omelette. To make matters worse, we were served coke, which was completely flat and unchilled without ice. Again the owners have cut corners and are probably serving some generic brand of coke rather than the real stuff.

When we left we pointed out to the manager/owner that we were not happy at all with the food and wouldn't be returning - he showed no interest whatsoever and simply said "OK, sorry".

Please avoid!!

• Visited July 2014
Oslo, Norway
“Good italian food”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great service, good prices. Even if the forgot one of the dishes the first day, the way they made up for it made us come back the next day. Very friendly staff

“Staff where lovely”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Had to eat here as this is where our hotel served our paid upfront for breakfast..Paid for continental/cooked..we didn't get option, when seated it was a full cooked put in front of you.