“Disappointed - 11/4/14”

Neighbourhood: Soho
London
“Disappointed - 11/4/14”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I use to come here often and have recommended it to many friends but now they have changed the menu. The food was disappointing and although the waiters are pleasant but was difficult to communicate with them. I wanted a Bento box but now they only do it until 4.30pm. I asked the waiter if she could suggest anything similar but she couldn't and ended up having really greasy pancake and bland chicken dumpling soup...it was a birthday treat for my boyfriend who loves Japenese food but this really ruined it for both of us. I am definitely not coming back, and do not recommend it to any one.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank CSLondoner

East London
“Gorgeous Japanese Food”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Went here on a serendipitous Saturday lunch with a friend. Staff were attentive. Food was so full of flavour and yet it had a delicate mouthfeel, so fresh and mouthwatering. I had gyoza, vegetable tempura and miso ramen. Little complimentary salad was delicious. To die for. I even enjoyed the orange theybrought afterwards and I hate fruit. i have never known such juicy orange. Reasonably priced too and beautifully presented.

• Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Terrible! Not Authentic Japanese Restaurant, Not at all!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Food tastes like ready made frozen one. Sauces do not taste like real Japanese.
In the menu there are Korean dishes. It turned out that the restaurant is run by the Korean owner.
I have no problem with whatever nationality he or she might have, but, I wish the owner coold serve freshly made honest real Japanese food if the owner wants to run the restaurant under the name of Japanese. Such a shame!

• Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“If I could eat there every day I would”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Lovely place, great food and very nice staff. Waitress was very friendly and polite, our food arrived very fast and it was very delicious. We ordered quite a few items from menu and all of them were very tasty.

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely family run Japanese restaurant”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We have been to many Japanese restaurant in London including all famous ones. However we were truly impressed with the quality and freshness of very delicious food at this small family run restaurant. Highly recommended. Also very reasonable prices.

• Visited December 2013