“Cockspur Street”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent food. Food was hot. Nice big portions. Place had plenty of room. Nice and clean. Excellent service by Karin. WiFi. Good location.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The food was not good, but the service was worse. It took forever to order food. I ordered fish with pasta, but ending up with just pasta and a bit of fish. When we had finished our food, we asked several waiters to get paid. we were totally ignored even though there was little people in the Restaurant. The waiters started to do something else after we asked to pay and never came back. It was an unpleasant experience and it was sad to end holiday like this

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I visited this restaurant with a friend for a meal and was delighted with the friendly service and the very obliging staff. I saw 3 staff members help and elderly Australian lady who was lost and seemed distressed. The staff seemed to have good language skills and were friendly and efficient as well as doing more than just earning a crust as we all must do! The menu was varied and the portions generous and well presented. I had not been to this chain in many years and hope to return soon! I think this is an ideal spot for every category of diner.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were tired & hungry but why oh why did we choose here? It was an easy option & we thought something for everyone - 4 women with very different tastes. The service was brusque and the food was just dreadful. My sister got a chicken pasta dish which ended up having a stray prawn. As she has a shellfish allergy it ended up going back - at least we weren't charged for it but it could have put a real dampener on our trip to London. Never again.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I had a cooked breakfast and coffee here one sunday morning, it was good food and a nice enough restaurant, staff were friendly and wifi was good.