One of the few restaurants with authentic Keralan taste in London. The best part is they make it fresh and can adjust the spice levels to the individual taste buds. Our favourites combinations are:
1. Kerala Paratha and Kottayam duck roast.
2. Crispy Dosa and the red chutney (tomato chutney i guess) which is very unique and very tasty.
3. Appam Mutta Roast
4. Kerala Paratha and Egg Masala
5. Plain rice + Crab thoran + Tomato Fish Curry + Kanthari Meen
6. Plain dosa and Vendakka theeyal
7. Semiya Payasam
We will definitely be visiting again and again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.