“Can't get enough of Yoobi”
Review of Yoobi

Yoobi
Ranked #2,646 of 23,023 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: Brazilian, Japanese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Launched in April 2012, Yoobi, London’s first temakeria, takes inspiration from Brazil and pushes the sushi experience in an exciting direction. Freshly made temaki rolls, featuring uniquely developed flavour combinations, are served to eat in or enjoy on the go. A range of creative recipes use the highest quality natural ingredients; from their own rice blend to the finest sustainably-sourced fish and fresh wasabi to locally sourced vegetables. The name is derived from the word ‘yubi’, Japanese for fingers, which reflects the ‘hands on’ nature of Yoobi’s food.
London, United Kingdom
“Can't get enough of Yoobi”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I've been to Yoobi 3 or 4 times already because you can never get tired of the super temaki rolls they make there! Everything is fresh, including the nice natural fruit juices, and prepared on the moment. Service is fast and while you wait you can munch on salty edamame beans.
Location is great too, in the heart of Soho. The place is modern and I like the theme of cones (the shape of a temaki) they chose for the decor.
If you go you have to try the Citrus Salmon temaki, it's my favourite, although the spicy tuna comes in pole position too. My personal record is 3 temakis but I've heard that someone managed to eat 9! One of every kind... how many can you manage? I highly recommend you find out.

5 Thank Snowlydzz

• Hebrew first
London, United Kingdom
“YOOBI a great (SUSHI) discovery - go for it !”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

A real surprise ! No soggy Sushi prepared long time ago and served in cheap plastic wrappers. Yoobi is the most delicious and FRESH Temaki and SUSHI rolls I have eaten since Japan at a reasonable price. You see what you get. The food was prepared in front of me !
I highly recommend, the SUN-KISSED TOMATOES, Citrus Salmon and spicy tuna. The seasonal Miso soup is great as well. The fresh fruit juice was another surprise.
I finished with a great Brazilian dessert, the Brigadeiro - a treat for Chocolate lovers. (It would have been great with a coffee ! when will Yoobi offer also expressos and ....a sakirina with a Temaki would be perfect...)
I loved the fine wood paneling and music in this spotlessly clean design Sushi place as well.
I visited around 7pm, again, it was great. Next time I will try the takeout

John

4 Thank John S
London, United Kingdom
“Never had this type of temakis before”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I went to Yoobi last Friday, I had the spicy tuna temaki which was delicious. I already had temakis in Japanese restaurants but never had the types of flavours Yoobi offers. It was very tasty and healthy. Temakis are freshly made in front of you and they are quick! If you don't want temakis, they can make it a roll.
I had passion fruit mousse for dessert which was a big +, I am always passing on desserts in sushi places... They also had Oreo mousse I think, I'll try that next time.
I was thinking of doing take away but ended up sitting down at Yoobi, the restaurant has a lot of light, is spacious and was very clean.

6 Thank 186338Fanny