“Great Steak Not To Be Missed!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Bull Steak Expert

The Bull Steak Expert
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bull Steak Expert is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #158 of 22,204 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$19 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Holborn
“Great Steak Not To Be Missed!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

Visited here while in London. As I love my food I was told about this place by friends - its a great place to dine but make sure you've got your plastic with you as it can be expensive - great location - love the atmosphere - lovely decor - staff very pleasant - great service - good selection of food on the menu - the steak is fab - so mouth watering - well worth the price. No complaints from my visit - everything was perfect - will be back very soon for more steak.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sanlucar de Barrameda, Spain
“Fantastic steak and cold plates”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

I ordered a bottle of water while I browsed the menus. Having made my reservation for the pre-theatre deal I decided to take my choice from their main menu, given the wider choice available.

I decided to have the sausage, chorizo & black pudding platter starter, the fillet steak with sides and half a bottle of Malbec.

The starter was good and disappointing, the sausage and chorizo was very good, but the black pudding was all liquid and no pudding.

The main of fillet steak cooked as requested was fantastic, peppercorn sauce, spinach and chips arrived, but each item was on look warm plates or serving bowls. This somewhat overshadowed a good meal and really good steak, as food did go cold quickly. I passed comment on the plates after finishing my meal received apologies.

Good food doesn't come cheap at £90 for one person including tip.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Melbourne, Australia
“Looking for a great steak and we got it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

We had arrived in London and have been travelling for sometime and were looking for a good steak restaurant, so after reviewing feedback on Trip Advisor this restaurant was our choice. We did not have a booking and as it was a Saturday night we went early. They were able to give us a table for two which suited our needs and their timing. It is a small well designed restaurant with a tasteful decor and a genuine steak menu. We were served a complimentary taster of Marinated Aubergine in Olive Oil and bread and had an entree of Grilled Veal Sweetbreads which were delicious. We both had the Sirloin which was cooked perfectly and served simply, accompanied with Truffle Gnocchi and Grilled Vegetables. The wait staff were very attentative and nothing was too much trouble, especially when I could not decide on my choice of wine they let me have a sample, which is great service. We did not have coffee or desert and while we felt the overall bill was a tad expensive, it was a very good meal. It is located close to a tube station.

1 Thank Judy T
Antwerp, Belgium
“The steak expert for sure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

We saw the reviews on TripAdvisor stating that this would be the best steak. We tried it out and it's definitely true! The steak was tender and soo tasty. The personel was extremely friendly and eager to explain us the different cooking methods and steaks. If like meat and your in London, this is the place to visit.

1 Thank Anvanza
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
1,193 restaurant reviews
“Staggeringly Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

There's a prestigious Argentine steak restaurant chain in Spain called Clerico and the Marbella version is particularly good, consider that I'm not a huge steak fan then you may wonder how big an accolade I give this place nothing less than staggeringly brilliant. The restaurant itself could easily be a serious contender in the next James Bond movie, a real '70's number. No starters ordered and straight into the medium rare flawlessly cooked rib eyes, sides of chips, perfect roast veg and impeccable service. The number one steak ever eaten in the history of man.

2 Thank thefooddood