“Cheap, pleasant atmosphere, good food”
Review of Cafe Amici

Cafe Amici
Ranked #5,447 of 23,713 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I work in LSE across the street and regularly visit this place for lunch. It's a nice quiet place to sit, with plenty of tables, the food is good and the prices are extremely reasonable given it's right in the middle of central London. The service is also quite friendly.

Overall I'd recommend this over most of the other places in the area. Certainly it's miles better (and cheaper) than Eat, Pret a Manger, Subway and the rest of the chains on Kingsway.

1  Thank blank_frackis

Reviewed 8 November 2012

I am a regular visitor to this cafe, mostly for breakfast. The prices in this central London cafe are inexpensive and with the food being of a high quality this place is rammed packed at lunch times, the students from the LSE regularly use it and add to a great atmosphere. The owner, Benny is great fun and always on hand to offer you the best service possible. I'll be in there for breakfast tomorrow and probably for a take a way spud for lunch. I would sit in but it's always very busy, a sign that this place has got it right.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Friendly quick service, a good choice for breakfast and very decent prices.

This place got my custom because of its proximity to my hotel, but I liked it so much, I went back the next day.

Food ranges from pastries and toast, all the way through to a full English breakfast, all washed down with a fine cuppa.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

What a wonderful find, we felt great having enjoyed it, everyone who entered were happy to be there, food excellent, Patron charming his main citeria, wishing to please, an astute owner, good food, happy atmosphere, and a cup rcake for my mans birthday, Gratis with a cup of tea. plus a song, a brilliant busuness, bang next to the theatre, what a find. for a good quality snack even at a busy peak time, well done

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stumbled upon this hidden wee gem in a sea of over priced sandwich shops and diner eateries.

We wanted a decent breakfast and were surprised, if not cautious, of the prices charged given what we had paid the previous days.

Quality of the food is very good, plentiful and above all 'real' pricing despite the city centre location.

We had 2 cooked brekkies and tea and coffee for a tenner; being Scottish and having walked 500 miles to find such a wallet friendly place this was music to out hungry ears.