“Great independent cafe”

Neighbourhood: Holborn
London, United Kingdom
“Great independent cafe”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Forget all the chains in Kingsway with their average coffee and high prices - Caffe Amici is the answer. Good food, excellent coffee and great prices are what makes this the best cafe in the area. I work nearby and have been coming here for years. Breakfast is a feast. There's no fine cuisine on offer - it's a proper independent cafe. It's also clean, efficient and well-run. There should be more like this.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Chrisfarer

• Greek first
“one of the best places in london!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

It was my favourite place to eat when I was on my hour break at work.
Despite the fact that is not real managed by italians they do a real good espresso!
They where so nice to me because I became pretty easily a good customer that they used to offer me coffee. Such nice people!
and All the plates are very good! I used to eat a bagel with salmon + chips at 1,95£
the prices for what offer are very reasonable. Specially if you compare it to Pret a manger, Eat and wasabi that I think the food is not so good!
And the atmosphere is so nice, very cool and casua.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Benx8
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dont Bother”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

We ordered a two cooked breakfasts and were the only people in the place and they took well over 30 mins to arrive - substandard vile dirty little place with lazy unfriendly staff.

There are plenty of other cafes within a minutes walk.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Cafe”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I had the English Breakfast at Cafe Amici and loved it. The price was very reasonable for a cafe in Central London. I will definitely be going there again.

• Visited February 2014
“Great place for all sorts!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

I love this place - and go whenever I'm in London.

Great breakfasts, great sandwiches, etc - but the best bit is their pasta - everything I've tried has been fresh and full of flavour.

I can't recommend this place enough!

Visited August 2013