“Best fish and chips ever”

Baileys Fish and Chips
Ranked #56 of 22,664 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Zurich, Switzerland
“Best fish and chips ever”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the fish & fish, based on recommendation we took the slate. Service and athmosphere was amazing too, as was the music played ....

Visited August 2014

• Vietnamese first
toronto
“EXCELLENT !!!!!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Baileys was the BEST fish & chips we had in London & the BEST we've ever had !!!! It was worth the trip from city centre !! Delicious. We appreciated a previous reviewer's advice to arrive mid-afternoon and avoid any line-up.

• Visited August 2014
“You should eat here”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

The value and quality of the fish and chips (lunch special) is superb. The meal is at a very fair price and the amount and taste of the food is great. Would definitely come back again :)

San Fernando, Trinidad
“Mmm get in my belly”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

If you're in Earls Court this is the fish and chip place to be. This is my first trip to London and Bailey's boasts its trip advisor ratings in the shop, now I know why. I don't normally like fish but I could not have enough of the sole. Essentially I was rubbing my belly with satisfaction after. And my husband had the same reaction with his haddock and chips. Very fresh, very tasty. Kind of in a neighborhood that's under construction with not a whole lot else going on but nearby is the Fulham station on the District line.
The inside is a bit small so the waiters were squeezing past as you sit by the narrow table that runs along the wall. Have no fear though, Bailey's does take out. I would definitely recommend it, quick service and friendly people for sure. I wish I took some pictures of the food before I gobbled it all up.

northridge,ca
“fish and chips”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

oh ya !!!!!!!!! the taste and look was awesome fresh and delicious would forsure enjoyed this very much

Visited April 2014