US$340
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$115
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$232
US$225
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$184
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$208
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Novotel London West(London)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$488
Agoda.com
  • Pool
2,393 results
All reviewsborough marketsouthwark bridgesouth bankglobe theatretate modernthe sofa bedst paulsminute walktube stationexecutive roomlate checkfamily roomlondon eyemini barmodern hotelstayed here for one nightcovent garden
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is a very well run hotel. All the staff we met without exception were friendly and efficient. Well done to the management. Our check-in was quick and efficient as was our check out. The fitness suite including the Sauna and Steam room were well maintained and spotless.
We only had one towel in our room when we arrived, but despite it being midnight, housekeeping very quickly brought us some more (with a smile and immaculately dressed). The room was too hot and the air-conditioning did not work. We had to open the window to cool it down, but then had to shut it in order to sleep because of the outside noise.
If you have a room at the back of the hotel you will be able to see the Shard (albeit by looking out round the corner slightly from our room 523), we could also see the Gerkin from our room so not too shabby a view
Overall I would recommend this hotel, you can get to the Globe theatre in 3 minutes and also to the river water taxi at Bankside, this takes you straight to Embankment and you are in the heart of London

Room Tip: Room 523 is quiet and comfortable, despite the irn burn stain on the carpet
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Victoria P, Manager at Novotel London City South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Not the easiest of hotels to get to. Check in was fine, friendly staff.

However my room was very disappointing. It appeared to be a disabled person's room and was in major need of a refurbishment. Absolutely no view - just the offices across the road and piles of rubbish outside. Bathroom was tired, although clean. Television reception was fuzzy and very tight on the teabag and coffee sachets.

All in all I've stayed at nicer 3* Premier Inns, this is definitely not a 4* room and I won't be back in a hurry. Expecting luxury but got budget.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank OfficialScottA

Many thanks for your comments, I'm sorry you were disappointed with your stay, however we appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Switched our family to here from a lower budget hotel and was very glad I did. Arrived in London very early, room wasn't ready, but the welcoming hotel staff were happy to securely look after bags for us. Throughout our stay the staff were courteous and helpful.
The room was ok, not really up to the standard of other Novotels I have stayed at. The air conditioning, even on full, emitted a vaguely luke warm drift of air as opposed to any providing any cooling. The coffee area in the room was a mess, the complimentary biscuits were all broken and the room had corners bashed off things, etc. Nothing bad enough to make we want to leave but a little disappointing given the standard I expect from a Novotel.
I would stay here again as the area is excellent - right next to Borough Market, a 2 min walk from the riverside, lots of nice restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Many thanks for your kind review. I am glad my team made your stay enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Short walk to the thames river.
30-45 min walk to the London Bridge
Hotel staff are very friendly and the continental breakfast was really good!
I also stayed at Novotel in Paris and this Hotel chain is GREAT! Will Return!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Great service from friendly staff. Breakfast buffet is a good deal when my 2 children (13 and 14) were included in the price, and they enjoyed it. The free WiFi is too slow, and hopeless for streaming video. The room i clean but the temperature was impossible to adjust and too warm for me, fortunetely the window could be opened just enough to let some fresh air in. I would not stay here during hot summer days, but it is located no more than 5-10 minutes walk from the underground as well as train station located at the Shard.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good stay with us. See you on your next trip hopefully!