St. George's Pimlico
  • Pool
Victoria Inn(London)
Park Hotel(London)
View Hotel
All reviewsvictoria stationsingle roomfresh towelsfull englishbreakfast was includedrooms are smallexcellent locationfriendly hotelbuckingham palacenice breakfastquiet locationshort staylondon eyeyogurttesco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 December 2012

After reading some of the reviews on here I was expecting the worse but on arrival the lady on reception was very nice, she let us check in early, gave us a lovely room at the top of 6 flights of stairs ! but the room was clean, average size, very warm but lovely to come into after xmas shopping ! the bathroom was clean and mould free, clean towels and sheets on the bed, slept great and a lovely breakfast to send us on our way. will def stay there again ! The hotel has another building 3 houses up maybe that was the one that had so many complaints but 115 building was excellent all the staff very friendly

Room Tip: room 14 was lovely and clean but lots of stairs to climb !
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2012

When I first arrived at the hotel I was slightly taken aback by the smell of Indian food and the rudeness of the staff. The lobby was filthy and looked like someone's living room that needed a good cleaning. I was first offered a room in a separate building which did not have security. The room was on the basement level and honestly felt like the depths of hell. It was so hot it was intolerable. The shower was covered in black, furry mold. When I asked for another room I was advised to look at it first. That should have been my first clue... As I arrived to the first floor landing I was overcome by the smell of urine. It was so bad but I looked at the room anyway. My eyes passed over the stained carpets and immediately settled on the feces on the balcony. Feces! No joke! I don't know if they were human, dog, whatever...I wasn't staying there, regardless of the fact that I had paid for three nights. When I reported this to the staff they didn't offer me a refund, discount, to clean it, nothing. I left. There was no way I was going to sleep there. Disputing the charges with my credit card company. And fyi, hotels.com has not helped. I will not be booking with them in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank JBG19
Reviewed 4 November 2012

This hotel was 100% functional. I needed a bed, a shower, a TV, and a convenient location, and that's what I got. I also got breakfast, a pretty location, near shops, and groceries, near the train station. I wasn't in the room long enough to notice that it was tiny. I'd definitely stay here again. (If you're a large person, you'll need to make sure the shower can accommodate you.)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Annie6472
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Just save your money and time and don't stay here. The room was filthy, smelt like drains, which meant I had to sleep with the window open all night, which also banged like mad in the rain and woke me up every half hour. The bed had a huge dip in the middle and was dirty and old.

I've stayed in hotels with no star rating in developing countries that weren't as bad as this.

The room was tiny and tired and the walls paper thin - I could hear the woman in the room above vomiting all night - lovely!

I checked out a day early as I couldn't bear it anymore.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I would not even let my pets stay at this place. There were pubic hairs on the sheets, the room was tiny and smelly and the staff were rude at best, especially the woman at the front desk. There are far better options where they appreciate your custom. Do not stay here!

Room Tip: Just don't stay here!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends