1,775 results
All reviewspenthouse roomjazz cafegreat locationprimrose hillnorthern linetwo double bedstube stationbrick wallregents parkhigh streetduty managerbars and restaurantslate checklate at nightstandard roommin walkstayed here for one night
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Having read the reviews - I know the hotel staff will be keen to please!! I have reserved a suite (YES!! Its for my husband xmax pressie - he loves music! - I love hotels! LOL!) during the Camden Crawl - I emailed the hotel about various matters and they have always responded they have been so helpful - they have gone out of their way to find contacts for me and suggested links to book tickets for the Crawl - Well done = I hope the hotel is as wow as the customer service - thumbs up!!

Seriously I am really impressed by what they have done for me

Room Tip: Not been yet but dont ever be worried about contacting the hotel before - they are so helpful! they all but bought me tickets!! Someone loves his job and loves to help his residents!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnCamdenLock, Manager at Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2011

Dear Joanne,

How wonderful of you! Thank you!

Indeed we all love what we do and we're very proud of our service standards. Now we can't wait to welcome your husband and yourself for this special treat ...

Thank you very much once again for such a fantastic note on a Monday morning. It has already been shared by everyone here.

Eddy BROSSE, Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 17 October 2011

Great hotel, brilliant location-close to Tube, shops and everything you want in Camden Town. Helpful and smiling staff, nothing too much trouble, been there and now back again and not for the last time..love it!

Room Tip: the executive rooms are really worth the extra
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
HolidayInnCamdenLock, Manager at Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2011

Wow, Francesca!

That's so nice to read that we just want to hug you! Yes, we're getting quite continental at times ... so when are you in next? Because you're rising the bar higher every time now ... but a very good thing and up for the challenge.

However, let us do something special for you this time around? Have you tried our Penthouse Suites yet? We can't wait ...

Eddy Brosse - Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 14 October 2011

My dad booked this hotel for my girlfriend and I for my birthday, which happened to be the same weekend as the UEFA Champions League final taking place at Wembley stadium. Needless to say that made it more difficult to get accommodation in London during that time and it was impressive that my dad's points were accepted by the hotel.

The room we had was very nice, overlooking Camden Lock and the square with restaurants and food stalls in it, hotel staff were friendly and welcoming. I wouldn't recommend the room service though, the food we got was rather disappointing.

The hotel is located less than 5 minutes' walking distance from the Camden Town tube station, and has plenty of other restaurants and bars within walking distance a well.

I also get the impression that if you book this without points that it seems like it would be a very good value-for-money hotel. I highly recommend this property and its the hotel I would most likely return to of the 4 hotels I've stayed in in London.

Room Tip: we were given a handicap room as the hotel was fully booked, it was very spacious for a London hotel room.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnCamdenLock, Manager at Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2011

Thank you so much for this very nice feedback on our performance.

Yes, we do welcome our most regular guests on their free nights (Priority Club Members). You remain a loyal customer so we should acknowledge this and be thankful. And it is always a pleasure to accommodate visitors in our very nice and lively part of London. Now should we have known about your birthday, we could have arranged a little something special for you.

Regarding your disappointing room service, I'll investigate this further obviously since Stuart and his team are normally doing a great job in the kitchen.

So 1st out of 4 London hotels is really good. We now need to "wow!" you with our food offer on your next visit (or your dad's?). Thank you so much once again.

Eddy BROSSE, Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 4 October 2011

We were a 2 couples and had booked the 2 double beds. It was great ! ! ! the stadd is friendly, Acomodating, The rooms are clean. The beds I would say are not great, I mean they are clean and neat but they sag a little bit.
The place is closer to station couple of blocks.
We were there to see london so the hotel worked perfect as we wanted to stay out more and not in the hotel.
Good location, safe neighbourhood and nice people at the hotel. what else you need
enjoy

Room Tip: Make sure you donot move anything in the refrigerator ...it goes to your room billl, check before leaving :-)
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
HolidayInnCamdenLock, Manager at Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2011

Now I know what I need: to look into our beds then. Thank you for letting me know.

The one I stayed in last week was great, but we'll have a look. It would have been nice to have you relaxing within the hotel also, and not always out and about. Yet we understand you have to make the most of your trip.

So we might be seeing for longer next time? Let's hope. Eddy Brosse, Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 18 September 2011

The hotel has a very good location. It is a very close to the market but outside it. The hotel is mostly for business travelers. I faced a problem with my rooms fridge they fixed it then it returned back not cooling

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank DallasTX88

Thank you for your feedback, it is always useful to get your return on experience.

We're sorry that your minibar was faulty and I hope it didn't affect your stay too badly. Next time you visit us, on business or leisure, please let yourself known and we'll be very happy to get the chance to make it up to you.

We look forward to it! Eddy Brosse, Deputy General Manager