Don't expect the bells and whistles here.
- great location. walkable and safe and close to the Tube. Some restaurants and bars nearby but not sure if they were any good.
- rooms were fairly clean
- the man at reception is super funny and let me use his cellphone to make a call (see below)
- the woman at reception gave me some money to get some water
- beds were comfortable
- small everything: beds, rooms
- provided only the bare minimum bathroom items (shampoo, soap)
- phones weren't working the days i was there
- WIFI ISN'T FREE
- very basic and bare bones room
As long as you're not expecting a ton of frills, this place isn't so bad.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Princes Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Square London
- Hotel Princes Square