Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club
Sara Hotel(London)
Boka Hotel(London)
  • Free Internet
2,419 results
All reviewsfulham broadway tube stationmatch daysdelta loungestadium tourkings roaddistrict linegood sizeminute walktwin bedsbooked this hotelclub roombars and restaurantssuperior roommini barearls courtan upgradefull english breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I stayed a few times when newly opened and this was first visit in 18 months. If you pick this up at a discount it can be a very good choice. The rooms are starting to look tired and the hotel had low occupancy so was a bit soulless. It is well run with good bars and restuarants.

It is away from central London, but well connected with local bars and restuarants to use.

Will use again when the price is right.

• Stayed: January 2012
millcopchelsea, PA to General Manager at Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Dear Reviewer,

We highly appreciate your feedback and are always striving to make improvements. We have a new programme of re-decoration starting just this month. I’m pleased to know that you were able to enjoy what the hotel has to offer and I’m glad to know that you’ll be returning. Please contact me directly and I will be happy to make a booking for you. Thank you.

Hotel management

Reviewed 29 December 2011

For my first visit to London and my first football match this was a very nice place to stay. It literally sits next to the stadium and with a 2 minute walk you are in the grounds.

Upon arriving my booking wasn't found in the hotels system, not sure where the fault lied here but in any case I produced my documents and a room was found for me without any fuss.

My room was on level 5 with a view to the entrance where arrivals came into the hotel including people coming to the game. If you're looking for a room with a view this probably isnt the best place to stay, but the view wasn't the purpose of me staying here. The room was also clean with hot running water and great pillows, which I did consider taking home with me!

My package included full English breakfast which included all the usual things - bacon, eggs, cereals, fruit juices, pastries, etc. quite a big selection. The staff were very friendly and helpful, only decreasing slightly when the restaurant was full and it does get full but overall they were very good.

• Stayed: December 2011
millcopchelsea, PA to General Manager at Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2012

Dear Reviewer,

I am delighted to that you found our staff friendly and helpful and that you were able to enjoy our facilities and breakfast. I hope you had a safe journey back and hope you’ll consider staying again with us in future. Thank you for your review.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 26 December 2011

I had major reservations concerning this hotel's location. This was my Priceline hotel, which was incorrectly assigned a "central" location.
I was resigned to not liking it at all.
However, I was quite suprised that I liked the room so much.
The bed was comfy and the bathroom was fine.
I liked the mini fridge. Their service was great.
The aircon worked well, and we were there in Ocotber's heatwave.
Chelsea was nice too.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your review. I’m glad that we surpassed your expectations. I hope you’ll consider staying with us again, thank you.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Great hotel in a great location. Convenient with mall and tube nearby. Great value when it is not a match day. (Disclaimer: I am no Chelsea fan.)

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank musicbox_85

Dear Reviewer,

We much appreciate your feedback of your stay at the hotel. We hope to welcome you back to stay with us again, all non-fans are definitely welcome! Thank you.

Reviewed 21 December 2011

Enjoyed our stay. Right beside and in the grounds of Chelsea FC. Very central to the City of London and the train service. Will stay there again in future.

Room Tip: Found the room chilly. The tea facility could have been better, just as well we took extra tea bags and our own milk. Otherwise, a great experience. We will return in the New Year.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Bobbie Y

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your review. I’m happy to know that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay here. We hope to welcome you back in the future-should any issues occur at the time of stay please feel free to alert our team who will be more than happy to help. Many thanks.