Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club
Sara Hotel(London)
Boka Hotel(London)
  • Free Internet
2,419 results
All reviewsfulham broadway tube stationmatch daysdelta loungestadium tourkings roaddistrict linegood sizeminute walktwin bedsbooked this hotelclub roombars and restaurantssuperior roommini barearls courtan upgradefull english breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Booked through the Skoosh website we were very disappointed to discover the hotel DID NOT have a pool and infact the pool was at the other side of the complex. Room was average not very luxurious. :(.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh
Reviewed 30 April 2014

On booking this hotel, I requested a early check in. this was confirmed at the time.
Arrived at the hotel to be told there is no record of early booking request, I had to pay another £20 to check in earlier. Walked in to the room and the first thing we noticed was a foul smell followed by stains on the carpet and all over the sofa bed provided. The worst thing was the staining on the bed sheets. I don't think they have ever been changed. Requested the bed sheets to be change while having lunch. We returned two hours later to find the bed sheets exactly the same. We decided to leave at 4pm as we could not stay in that room any longer.
For £120 a night I was expecting a lot better service. avoid this hotel if you can.

1  Thank Sunday_Telegraph
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was with my friends on a weekend break for the footie. Had an amazing time at Delta Lounge very friendly & jolly staff. Drinks were served at the table.Had complimentary snacks and Would recommend it to everyone.
Had a 3 course meal at the Restaurant 55. Top rated service,were looked after very well.
Christina was amazing she looked after us very well.
Will plan another trip this summer.
*****

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Raul D
millcopchelsea, PA to the General Manager at Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We were particularly pleased to hear that our staff were friendly and welcoming towards you making your stay with us that bit more memorable. We thank you once again for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Hotel management

Reviewed 29 April 2014

stayed in the hotel with a friend recently for a night for the Chelsea-Tottenham match. was welcomed by pleasant reception staff with an honest smile. nice clean rooms with comfy beds and warm décor. I was given a quiet room as per my request when I booked so that I can have good night sleep for a busy boozy ::)) match day.
the pleasant and friendly staff at the breakfast gave me the feeling of great start. I reached late for breakfast but the staff accommodated me well with patience and served me my special omelette I requested.
after a busy morning and afternoon in London I was looking forward for my pre match dinner. I ordered lamb for my main course which was beautifully cooked and served. hats of to the chef.
And the match...what can i say...4 nil to Chelsea. cudnt b a better day.
headed to the delta lounge for the celebration..we were stopped by the security at the door and was asked a few questions but i guess they were just doing their job.
without a doubt the staff was great again...pleasant, smiling and welcoming. enjoyed my evening in the delta lounge.
special thanks to the smiley Italian lady at the reception, the chef who cooked me great lamb, Christina for her friendly service and all other staff at the hotel who made my stay so special.
I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone...
Mr X

Room Tip: great location.. great staff..ample choice of bars & restaurants.. good connections to various parts of london
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We were absolutely thrilled to hear that your stay with us was an enjoyable one and that you were more than satisfied with the amenities provided in your room. We were particularly pleased to hear that our staff were accommodating and friendly towards you which has left a lasting impression on you. Your positive feedback is appreciated by all our staff and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We spent three nights at this hotel, we had booked a superior room and in the booking we asked for champagne in the room at arrival (a service they suggest on their booking form, so nothing unusual).
The room was standard for a superior, but the window didn't close properly and the noise from the road was quite annoying.
When we checked in our room there was no champagne, when we asked the reason we were told that since they changed our room to a different one they must have forgot.
The second day, when we came back to our room at 5pm there had still been no house keeping, and we got some surprised looks from an employer of the hotel when we asked if we could get housekeeping and some clean towels.

Overall for a hotel that charges a little shy of 150GBP a night I would have expected a way better service. For these prices there's way better in London.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It was disappointing to hear that your stay with us was not up to your standard. We do hope that you brought any issues you encountered to the attention of the Duty Manager who would have done their utmost best to rectify the situation. We do however thank you for your feedback as this always helps us to further improve our service. We wish happier travels in the future.

Hotel management