“A hotel with a difference”

Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club
Ranked #426 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel twice we really enjoyed our stay everything we needed was nearby lovely restaurants in the hotel and nearby you could have an early breakfast if you had to leave early in the morning and the staff was very friendly .

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Angie M
millcopchelsea, PA to the General Manager at Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We were delighted to hear that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. We were particularly pleased to hear that our staff were polite and friendly towards you which has clearly left a positive impression. We thank you once again for your lovely comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Hotel Management

Write a ReviewReviews (2,299)

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I booked this as a mystery room on last minute, and was a bit dismayed when the hotel was revealed, as I am a sports free zone. I was very pleased with the friendliness of front reception staff, and the service. When I had a problem with the very flash smart tv, it was fixed immediately by a friendly maintenence man. I found the staff the best aspect of this hotel.
the rooms was small/medium, but good for london standards. The bathroom, my favourite, marble tiles! For the price I paid £70, it was extremely good value. I might think differently if I paid a lot more!
Great hotel for a sports fan, literally in the stadium complex.
would NOT recommend Frankies grill next door. Dreadful burgers and service. They also added service fee before I noticed on bill.

Room Tip: I was looking out on the arrivals concourse and enjoyed watching the action
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We were thrilled to hear that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. We were particularly pleased to hear that you considered the staff to be the highlight of your stay and that they managed to swiftly assist you with any issues you had. We thank you once again for your lovely comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

this is the second time i stay here.
rooms are average size but are clean.
I was not too happy that I needed to pay for WIFI.
They have 20 or 30 min free of charge but I believe that in these times WIFI should be free of charge. Paying for it seems a bit like a unfashioned policy.
Breakfast selection is pretty good and there is a lot of choice.
Minus point is that I am here now in summer and that weather is hot.
I have asked twice now about the airco and that it was not cold enough but until now this has not been solved.
Location is great though, close to restaurants, subway and supermarket.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank john v

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We were delighted to hear that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. We were particularly pleased to hear that our staff were courteous and hospitable towards you making your stay a memorable one. As stated in your Review we do have 30minutes free WIFI which is available in the Lobby. We thank you once again for your review and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stayed in the Copthorne for 3 nights, nice comfortable room(601) but two downsides. The view was a brick wall and the aircon was extremely noisy apart from that we had a pleasant stay. Nice little family restaurant, turn left on Fulham Rd when leaving the hotel called The Chelsea Kitchen reasonable food at decent prices, Wayne Sleep was dining there when we were there. The Oyster Rooms (Weatherspoons) at nearby Fulham Broadway Underground do a traditional English breakfast for under £4.00.
The tube station is a 5 minute walk, and the busses stop outside the hotel, it's the 14 to Piccadilly Circus and the 141 to Marble Arch they run every 5 minutes during the day, the 211 takes you to Waterloo.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We were pleased to hear that your stay with us was an enjoyable one we are in agreement that the hotel has fantastic transport links literally on our doorstep, making it easier to travel in and around London. We do hope that any issues you did have were brought to the attention of the Duty Manager who would have been happy to assist. We thank you once again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with friends for a weekend away.Great venue and quite cool to be so close to stadium and only a short walk from tube sration.Room was lovely and clean and concierge was so friendly and helpful. My only complaint was when I asked for some cutlery/EMPTY plates to eat my take away at 3am I was charged £3 room service charge!What's with that?!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We were delighted to hear that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. We were particularly pleased to hear that our staff were friendly and helpful towards you which has left a lasting impression on you. The charge you incurred was a service charge which is applied to anything relating to room service. We thank you once again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Chelsea Copthorne Hotel and I have to say, it made my vacation. What did it you ask? Joe, the lovely, knowledgeable, jolly Irish concierge. Daily, Joe was sending me around town to the most fantastic spots in London (pertaining very specifically to my taste). The man knows the city! Even when I was in a rush, he would schedule my plans while I was out and have them ready upon returning back to the hotel. If that is not service I don't know what it. The Chelsea Copthorne is lucky to have Joe O!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We were delighted to hear that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. We were particularly pleased to hear that our staff were friendly and welcoming towards you. We will certainly inform Joe of your wonderful comments. We thank you once again for your lovely review and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed with my family in two adjacent rooms , the rooms were clean but small and the beds were rather hard to sleep on . WiFi was charged at £10 per day but did not work at all . The car parking in the basement underneath hotel was very convenient but very expensive . This hotel is a little far from west end shopping and is not quite at 4 star rating level . The lack of internet is not a good feature

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We were disappointed to hear that your stay was not an enjoyable one. We were however pleased to hear that your room was clean and we do hope that you brought any issues you had to the attention of the Duty Manager who would have been happy to assist. We thank you for your feedback as this helps us to further improve our services. We wish you happier travels in the future.