All reviewsboiled eggsshepherd's bush empiresingle roomtube stationwestfield shopping mallcontinental breakfastlower floorno liftrecommend this hoteltea coffeefamily roomexcellent locationstayed here for one nightcomfy bedgigcerealpubs
Reviewed 16 July 2018

First time I thought that this hotel located very far away from the city centre, but there are almost a 4 Tube lines (Cirlce, Hammersmith & City, Central and Piccadilly line approximately at 10 minutes walk). I stayed in June, my room was on the lower floor and it was a small room for one. But there was everything what I need during my vacation in London. Room was a big and bathroom too (which make me a surprise - I stayed twice in Paddington and there was really small rooms). Lovely staff of this hotel helped me with potty problems and answered at every my question. Around located a lot of shops, small restaurants and even Westfield - a big shopping centre about 5 minutes walk by Shepherd Bush tube station. So, I really recommended to stay at this hotel if you want a quiet & peace place for your rest after long day in London.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I found this Hotel on google and i was very impressed of it. Very good hotel, clean rooms, very good staff. Mr. Mansur is a very gentleman and a very good manager. Good position and nice breakfast. :). Good connection with public transport services. (The tube station is 5 min walk far).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We stayed here for one night on Friday as we were going to a recording at the Television Centre, White City. 10 - 15 min. walk brilliant. Reception were very accommodating and actually offered us three rooms. We settled for the ground floor in the refurbished new building. We were able to park in front of the hotel which was very convenient. Extra charge for parking and very reasonable. Rooms in the new building have air conditioning which we needed during this hot spell. Room clean, bed not too comfortable but adequate for one night. Despite what others say we felt safe. Continental breakfast served to you. If you have difficulty with stairs then this hotel is not for you. About 5 steps up to the hotel - however, breakfast room is two floors down and there is no lift. There are rooms on the ground floor but you still have to walk up five steps to reception. Although our room was on the front we didn't find it noisy for sleeping as traffic slowed down at night. Having said all the above, this hotel is very good value for money and extremely convenient. There are many different restaurants just a few minutes stroll away. Even a Wetherspoons a couple of minutes walk away. Buses pass very frequently to get you into central London.
Would certainly recommend this hotel if visiting Television Centre.

Room Tip: Busy road in front but rooms overlook green. No air conditioning in original hotel. No lift and there are three floors.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

a lot of weird people around...definitely not for families...very old hotel, impolite staff /night the money is not all, so pay an extra 10 note and get something, more decent. coz, in the night you could really risk it all

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2018

The pipes at home froze over so we were without hot water or even a working toilet or shower... so we chose to come here for one night and we were put up in what appeared to be a completely new set of rooms, completely refurbished and rather cosy. It isn't the ritz, but they had everything you might need and at a very good price for a last moment reservation. Receptionist friendly, and breakfast was good too.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple