“Dinner at dockland”

Crowne Plaza London - Docklands
Ranked #336 of 1,076 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Good food and gentil service by waitress (Rubin)
Good quality hotel stay. A little far frontal city centre. Ideal for business trips near Excel centre
Dlr ver near the hotel area
The breakfast is a little basic one

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
DGMLondonDocklands, Manager at Crowne Plaza London - Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking time out to leave such encouraging feedback about your recent stay with us.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed a wonderful stay at our hotel. Your kind words about the service you received are much appreciated and I look forward to sharing them with the team here especially Rubin.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Crowne Plaza London Docklands in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Ashraf Khouakhi

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Booked in January for the Katy perry concert in the O2 arena so got a great price saved 200 pounds, nice clean and comfy hotel, nice breakfast included, easy access to the tubes to get around London, would defiantly stay here again, didn't realise it had a pool would of took our swimwear else, it's asking me to write 200 characters however I didn't plan on writing much else so il just write some mumble jumble and hopefully that takes it up maybe my iPad is being funny or I have to change some setting

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us, it was such a great pleasure to have you and be at your service.

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time during your stay at the Crowne Plaza London Docklands Hotel and our location & staff exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Achraf Khouakhi

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We had a family break during half term to see this sights. Our room was spacious, very comfy beds and fantastic view. Service throughout was excellent and nothing appeared to be too much trouble. Spa lovely and relaxing and our girls thought the pool was superb. Breakfasts were amazing, lots of choice and big mugs of tea/coffee (great idea!). We ate in the Grill each night and again food was very good and service great. All the staff were happy, smiley and seemed to get to know the girls quickly which added a lovely personal touch. The hotel is in easy reach of the DLR so no issues with transport. I would have no hesitation in a return visit - thank you Joanne and all your staff for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
DGMLondonDocklands, Manager at Crowne Plaza London - Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such detailed and encouraging feedback on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London Docklands hotel.

We were very happy to know that you and your family enjoyed our facilities and that you found our staff very friend, our rooms very comfortable and that we delighted you with a magnificent view from your room.

Our team is dedicated to providing flawless service and your complimentary review demonstrates exactly what we are capable of and for that reason I am thrilled to share your review with the team.

We appreciate your comments and continued loyalty towards the hotel, on behalf of the team we look forward to welcoming you back to The Crowne Plaza London Docklands very soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hotel has never failed to amaze me.. have stayed on several occasions my husband and I have always been welcomed with a smile from reception.. and great customer service through out the hotel.

Rooms are spacious and clean with breath taking views.

Breakfast is always good.. plenty of variety.

I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Junior/Kind suites absolutely amazing views..
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
DGMLondonDocklands, Manager at Crowne Plaza London - Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you fist of all for choosing to stay with us at Crowne Plaza Docklands from the many choices you have.

I am also very glad that you had a memorable stay and that you found the staff very helpful and ready to assist on every occasion and that once again we have amazed you with our impeccable customer services.

I hope that you will be planning to stay with us very soon to have the opportunity to look after you
again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I booked this through London Town.com for me and my daughter as we were going to see Katy Perry at the O2, what a great hotel great position, lovely room, freindly staff and lovely breakfast in the morning. I got this at a reduced rate not sure I would pay the proper rate though!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your pleasant review in regards your last stay at the Crowne Plaza London Docklands.

It was a great pleasure to read your comments left about our staff friendliness and our comfortable rooms. I am happy to learn that you both have enjoyed your time here and I am very pleased to know that we have contributed to make this a trip special.

I am sincerely looking forward to welcome you back very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here whilst on a two day trip to London,we arrived early hoping to offload our bags and go into London,around 11am.
We checked in and were given a room straight away which we were not expecting,the concierge was particularly helpful and friendly offering good advise.we parked on the hotel car park which was charges at £18 this was a good price for convenience.
Our room was lovely with an amazing view of the Victoria Dock,Emirates airline,and the dome.
We slept well the beds were very comfortable,we used the gym in the morning which was well equipped,the pool looked tempting but sadly no time,off into London again.
The DLR was less than 5 mins away, no ticket office,but machines to top up Oyster card or buy tickets.if you enjoy walking I would recommend getting off at tower hill and walking along the embankment all the way into to central london. We went to see 'les miserable' which was fantastic.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
DGMLondonDocklands, Manager at Crowne Plaza London - Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London-Docklands .

I am very pleased to learn that we exceeded your expectations in every point during your stay, although it is a shame that you couldn’t enjoy all our facilities for lack of time but I trust you will in your next visit.

We look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Kind regards,

Michelle Ramirez

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I booked the crowne plaza due to the location being so close to the London excel centre and me and my other half were attending the london comic . I was amazing how helpful and friendly all staff were. Breakfast was always lovely and so much choice :-). What the hotel offers is great. Me and my other half stayed an extra night :-) must stay I've already booked October stay :-)

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Bárbaraa F
DGMLondonDocklands, Manager at Crowne Plaza London - Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear guest,

I’d like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Crowne Plaza London Docklands and for taking the time to post your review regarding your relaxing stay with us.
We were delighted you chosen to stay with us, our staff work very hard to make each guest’s stay special and I am glad to see we were successful reaching that goal for you and that you found the hotel location very convenient.
Please feel free to contact myself directly to assist with any request your may have for your next booking.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Docklands Hotel in October.

Kind Regards