We've stayed in London a number of times and we like to see and stay in different locations. This was for my husbands birthday and we were disappointed! On entering we thought it looked at nice place, but given the tiny basement room changed our minds. Asking if there were any other rooms, I was told a SUPERIOR for an extra £25. Not value for money, as it was slightly bigger and the bed was exactly the same. Yes, you only sleep there, but it was hard for us to both get ready to go out. Sleeping was tiring too, as we were scared that we'd hit one another. No toiletries like they say. Sorry, there was a little tablet of soap. Breakfast is a squeeze and busy. It's the start of your day and it's not a nice one. Full English was extra and quite a bit extra. I just think, listen to the reviews a little more. It's not a four star. We won't be staying again, sorry. The staff were friendly and the rooms were clean. So that's something! Website and professional photos extremely misleading!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique 4-Star townhouse hotel in Earl's Court decorated and furnished in a distinctive 'East meets West' style, featuring 48 bedrooms. The Mayflower Hotel has provided guests with superlative accommodation and guest service for over 20 years. What makes us unique, however, is that we offer guests the chance to experience an independent, family business with a passion for interior design and sustainability. All rooms are decorated in our trademark East-meets-West style and with classic antique furniture - each room is individually decorated! Furthermore, the Mayflower Hotel will be completely sustainable by 2016 and we are already working hard with a bespoke sustainability consultant. The Mayflower will promote healthiness and wellbeing through a range of amenities, most immediate of which will be our organic juice and smoothie bar that will provide a stylish hangout for guests and locals alike. The Mayflower Hotel is ideal for guests looking for a personalised hotel experience and who would like to visit an idyllic part of London that is frequently reserved for locals only! We also aim to inspire our guests through the intermingling of our Eastern design, values, and range of new features to offer a delightful, warm, and detoxing place to stay in London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mayflower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayflower Hotel And Apartments
- Mayflower Hotel Apartments
- Mayflower Hotel London