My partner and I stayed in a luxury suite double room which was found on Laterooms.com at the last minute for a bargain price. We were very impressed with the size of the room, and it was decorated beautifully. I found the stunning roll top bath to be unusable though due the large sharp cracks which practically covered the whole base. All other facilities were great. The hotel was nice and quiet and we were allowed to store our luggage there for the day when we'd checked out, so we could explore London without carrying so many bags. The hotel is literally a couple of minutes walk from the tube which is very handy. There are also plenty of places to eat and drink nearby. On arrival staff were friendly, but we had to find our way to the room ourselves which was tricky given the odd layout of the hotel. Would have been nice to have been taken to our room.
We were disappointed with the breakfast. At the time of booking it stated breakfast was included with our stay, showing an image of a full English. However, on arrival, we discovered that only a continental breakfast was included in the room price and a full English would be an additional cost and rather expensive at that! Breakfast was mediocre with limited choices and staff were neither friendly nor helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique 4-Star townhouse hotel in Earl's Court decorated and furnished in a distinctive 'East meets West' style, featuring 48 bedrooms. The Mayflower Hotel has provided guests with superlative accommodation and guest service for over 20 years. What makes us unique, however, is that we offer guests the chance to experience an independent, family business with a passion for interior design and sustainability. All rooms are decorated in our trademark East-meets-West style and with classic antique furniture - each room is individually decorated! Furthermore, the Mayflower Hotel will be completely sustainable by 2016 and we are already working hard with a bespoke sustainability consultant. The Mayflower will promote healthiness and wellbeing through a range of amenities, most immediate of which will be our organic juice and smoothie bar that will provide a stylish hangout for guests and locals alike. The Mayflower Hotel is ideal for guests looking for a personalised hotel experience and who would like to visit an idyllic part of London that is frequently reserved for locals only! We also aim to inspire our guests through the intermingling of our Eastern design, values, and range of new features to offer a delightful, warm, and detoxing place to stay in London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mayflower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayflower Hotel And Apartments
- Mayflower Hotel Apartments
- Mayflower Hotel London