1 Lexham Gardens
US$418
US$358
Conrad
  • Restaurant
Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$130
  • Breakfast included
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$158
  • Bar/Lounge
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$383
Hotels.com
US$197
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$90
Agoda.com
All reviewsearl's court stationsmall bathroomkensington high streetflat screen tvhotel roomfew minutes walkcerealtoiletries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We traveled with friends for whom this was their first trip to London and an eye-opener. Finding someplace affordable was no mean feat since London is not cheap and after a while your head just spins. The rooms (2 double rooms) were very small and not particularly "user friendly". The only place to sit was on the bed which was against a wall and not very comfortable. High ceilings helped because otherwise we would have felt like we were in a shoebox.
The bathroom was tiny but clean. A shelf of any kind would have helped since there was no surface to put anything and no towel racks. The water temperature in the shower was difficult to regulate and can get VERY HOT.
Breakfast was simple. Wi-Fi was £2/day after 10 free minutes.
I would recommend this hotel for people who have traveled in Europe and don't expect the American conveniences that we take for granted.
Once we acclimated ourselves to the space we got along just fine. You don't go to London to spend your time in a hotel room. The lobby had comfortable chairs if you really needed to sit somewhere comfortable for a while but no TV. (not a bad thing)

Room Tip: Family rooms appeared to be more spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Broomryder
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I spent one night here in April of 2014 when I was in London for a conference. It's a decently functional hotel. It's a bit sparse, but for the money, I had no real complaints. The only issue with the single room is the awkward arrangement of the bathroom. When you walk in, you are facing the shower with the toilet to your right and the sink in the opposite corner. While sitting (sorry), my knees touched the doors of shower, so if you're taller than 5'1 (155cm), you're going to have to put your feet in the shower. Also, it's impossible to stand in front of the bathroom mirror; although, you can lean in to see yourself. Additionally you have to nearly crawl over the toilet to get to the sink. My bathroom also had some inexplicable sticky residue on the floor, which I'm guessing they would have rectified, but I couldn't be bothered since I was just there to sleep one night and leave early the next morning. Other than that, the room itself was very clean. It's quiet, and the bed was comfortable.The lobby is lovely, and the two people I spoke to were very friendly. The location is outstanding. It's an easy five minute (at most) walk from Earl's Court Station, and maybe 12 minutes to the museums. There are restaurants, pubs, and grocery stores nearby as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Thank SuperJaVw .
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Spent 3 nights in may 2014 with my wife, daughter and her girlfriend (they're in the 20's).
Pleasantly surprised as the location was excellent, just a few minutes' walk from Earl 's Court tube station and close to shops, pubs and som good restaurants.
The rooms (we had two) was small but clean and perfect for our needs as we just wanted to shower and sleep and was out for the rest of our stay. Breakfast in the dining room was good enough; cereal, fruit, toast and eggs. What more do you need??
Helpful and friendly staff at reception and friendly service in the dining room made ​​this short holiday very good and we will definitely reccomend this place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2014

A nice budget hotel a nice walk down from Clouchester Road Station. Nearby is a Sainsbury supermarket. Clean hotel with OK breakfast. You pay £1 extra for 24hour wifi. Its a little bit to close to a big road so its a bit noicy (earplugs was a hit).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
2  Thank Marcus E
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The hotel was clean and great value for the price. The staff were always super friendly and it was generally a great stay for me and my partner. Looking forward to my next London trip - Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple