Chose location to go to the museums, Holland & Hyde Park, Sticky Fingers restaurant & Harrods. No hotel parking and we had very sore feet at the end of the long weekend. They did have bicycle rental outside the hotel and we could have got taxi's if finance wasn't an issue and if we were lazy. My youngest is 7, any younger than this and the walks could be too far without a pushchair.
The staff were very good even though it was obvious the hotel was full. It seemed to be ran very efficiently and with 'happy' staff.
Lovely breakfast! Made us want to get up in the morning.
We did notice road noise, not enough to complain about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington