I stayed with my family with 2 children, 11 and 13, on a weekend. The hotel room was very clean, maybe a bit too small for a family of four, but for us it was ok, since we hardly spent any time in our room, the breakfast was very good with alot of choices, from fresh eggs, bacon, sausages, porridge and more. The great convinience was that children under 15 have free breakfast. Check-in was easy and there is always a staff member to help you if you encounter any problems. The location was perfect, a 2 minute walk and you are at the underground. If you like to walk like we do, you can also walk. We had a nice walk to Harrods from the hotel, about 20min. Overall a great hotel for the price you pay, considering that around London it is much more expensive, and get alot less. Recommend it, if you are not looking for luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington