Boy, are we glad we booked this hotel and not any of the other choices we had. This hotel is only one block from Earl's Court station, through which several main lines of the London Underground run. That means you're only a few stops from any of the central London sites you want to visit. And it was only 30 minutes on the tube to Heathrow. This is an excellent location. The hotel was superb--the room was great, we enjoyed the 30 minutes of free wifi (didn't need more that that--we're on vacation!), and the breakfast was ideal. It was all you can eat and the kids ate free! That made it the most economical meal we had on our trip. We were in a family room with three beds, so our teenagers did not have to sleep in the same bed! Overall a great experience and we were so glad to be so centrally located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington