Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel
US$257
US$191
Priceline
3,935 results
All reviewstube stationmeal dealfamily roommain buildingthe royal albert hallthe natural history museumdistrict lineminute walkexcellent locationgood nights sleepheathrow airportlight sleeperstayed here for nightsnight's sleepbreakfast was excellentdouble bedhyde park
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I often stay in Premier Inn rooms with work. The room was the usual standard as expected, although on a hot day I could not open the window and sound proof glass without the noise from the DLR which ran underneath my room deafening me. It kept me awake into the night, ( I drifted off at about 1.45am finally) and woke me up approx 4.30am. Luckily I had to be up at 5.30am as I had an early start for a full day stood on an exhibition stand, but I did not welcome the lack of sleep, especially when I then had a 300 mile drive to complete at the end of the day. The staff on reception are not well acomplished on advising for parking, as there is no car park. I was told to park in the Marriott Hotel car park across the road, which was only large enough for approx 10 cars at a squeeze, and the concierge asked me if I was staying at the Marriott, as they were tight for space, and when I told him no, he let me off with a wink, but I was still charged £32 for the overnight parking. It is good job I am female. My male colleague who arrived just after me was turned away. He managed to park after 6.30 on the road directly out opposite the Premier Inn entrance and Barclays Bikes, for free, till about 7.30am. (There is only room for about four cars there). The service of the restuarant staff was pleasant and attentive, and the food a good standard both at dinner and breakfast.

I was not even asked if my stay was ok, like normal for the goodnight guarantee, I had to remind them to charge me for my evening meal deal as the till had crashed the prior evening.

Not the worst but bar far not the best Premier Inn stay I have had. For £123 a night room only, I would think it may be best to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2012

The hotel is in a very good location, close to Earl's court tube station and several bus stops. It is clean, quite and staff are very helpful. The room is a bit small but this is the norm in London. four things were really annoying:

1- House keeping keep on knocking on your head since 9.30 in the morning and they have opened the room while we were sleeping several times. They finish work at noon so if you want your room to be cleaned you have to wake up and leave very early.
2- We have paid for the 7 days internet voucher but the internet connection in our room was really poor and we could not connect at all for 3 days out of the 7.
3- The closet does not have a door, so all your belonging can be viewed by anyone entering the room, I highly recommend that the hotel add doors to the closets.
4- adding a mini fridge will be awesome.

Room Tip: ask for a quite room away from the tube station
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I have already lodged to this Premier Inn in the past due to its handy location close to the Earl's Court tube station, on the line from and to Heathrow airport and I was pleasantly surprised that it has been renovated recently making it even better.
It is and surely it will remain one of my first choiced when I visit London.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank GiorgioG_11
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Clean, comfortable and quiet rooms. Excellent and helpful staff. Beds comfortable.
Location very good (very close to Earl's Court tube and 20 minute walk to South Kensington Museums).

Wifi free for 30 minutes.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Very good hotel in an excellent location. Excellent buffet breakfast with a big choice at a convenient price. Helpful and kind staff at the reception and in the restaurant. Big room and clean bathroom

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple