As with all the premier inn's,the rooms are clean and comfy.The staff are very pleasent but we found sometimes not enough staff on in the restuarant.
The hotel consists off two building on opposite sides off the road,There are lifts and a causeway,but it can be a bit time consuming.
Amazing location for tube and some great places to eat.
Please be warned that the tube runs directly past and under the building.We were on floor 5 so did not really bother us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington