Generally Premier Inns are very acceptable. Not the greatest hotel chain, but decent value for money, and you know what you're going to get... This hotel is decent, but the service in the restaurant leaves a lot to be desired.
Ignored on arrival, I was finally shown to a table, handed a menu and left to ponder. Nearly 20 minutes later, my order was taken and my first drink served.
When the food arrived, it was plonked on my table - my working on an ipad was obviously an inconvenience to the waiter as he more or less pushed it out of the way.
Decently presented, and reasonable food - they just need to sort out their service levels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington