Perfect for the part of London we wanted to see, but a little way out from Piccadilly Circus and theatre land. Within easy walking distance of tube station. Hotel was quiet, the room was spotlessly clean and had everything we needed. Breakfast was extremely nice with plenty of variety and could refill cup and reload plate as often as wanted. Dinner was pleasant and for us easier than going out to a restaurant again in the evening. Staff were very helpful and couldn't fault them. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington