Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel
Ranked #212 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Perfect for the part of London we wanted to see, but a little way out from Piccadilly Circus and theatre land. Within easy walking distance of tube station. Hotel was quiet, the room was spotlessly clean and had everything we needed. Breakfast was extremely nice with plenty of variety and could refill cup and reload plate as often as wanted. Dinner was pleasant and for us easier than going out to a restaurant again in the evening. Staff were very helpful and couldn't fault them. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (3,742)

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Usual welcome and comfort I have come to expect from Premier.Clean comfortable rooms,trouble free sleep and the best breakfast.First port of call for me when booking a hotel.Quite happy to recommend .Premier-something I don't do!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We have just stayed here for the second time and it was very good it does what it says on the tin and the staff were very professional and you get service with a smile the room is spacious and the bed comfortable in fact if you are not happy with your nights sleep you get a refund so you cant say better than that. The hotel is just a few minutes walk from the Earls court tube station and there are cafe's bars and a decent size M&S mini market to buy any bits and pieces you may need. We asked for a quiet room and that is what we got our room was on the 4th floor room 418 at the end of the corridor, we slept very well. In future we will always use this as our base. We didn't have breakfast as it is very popular and good value but as we didn't book the queues were quite long and we didn't fancy waiting so ate out but in future may book if we remember to do so.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pattap
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I stayed in this Premier Inn for 4 nights. I wasn't sure what to expect after reading reviews about noise from the tube and other things. Went not expecting to get the best of nights sleeps, and generally unsure of if I should have booked this hotel.

I stayed in room 316. The noise from the tube trains for me, was no noisier than the traffic in the streets so getting to sleep for me was no problem. The room was clean and well maintained. Not a issue with it.

The location for the tube was very handy. It was never any problem. Straight forward journey. Can't get lost. Harrods, and other tourist places are not far away with walking.

The food, was as expected for a Premier Inn The breakfast. Never any problems with it. I for the first time, (have stayed in several Premier Inn's now) tried a meal deal. This works out convenient if you are trying to watch the pennys, and are a lone traveller and don't fancy walking the streets looking for somewhere to eat. I had no issues with any of my meals, but I didn't realise till I got to the hotel that you are restricted to what you can have in the evenings choice-wise but was still good value for money, 3 courses a drink and all you can eat breakfast. You can spend 20 pounds in the blink of an eye in a London restaurant. If you don't fancy eating at this Inn, there are many shops and cafes and restaurants near the hotel on the High street.

The staff I found was very good and very professional. From being checked in, to checking out, I never felt uncomfortable or felt any of the staff were un approachable. All gave me the impression that they was happy in their jobs.

Would I stay in this Premier Inn again…. Yes I would. There was nothing to put me off.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank maxbill
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I stayed at the Premier Inn in Earl's Court in November while attending event at the nearby Marriott. There are many hotels and guest houses in this area but the quality can be very variable, especially at the budget end of things. I hadn't stayed in a Premier Inn before but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the accommodation and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. There was also great security features in the hotel such as a card key controlled front door, at night and card key security on the lifts. This gave a feeling of security in what is a busy city location. On the down side, the hotel is located just above the District and Piccadilly tube lines so Premier Inn's strapline " A good night's sleep, guaranteed" is sadly guaranteed to be broken by a tube train rumbling past. The noise of the tube trains wasn't too bad for me as I had a room slightly away from the line but, my colleague wasn't so lucky. Overall, I would stay here again but, bring ear plugs if you do.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank yellowcam
Reviewed 3 December 2013

A return visit to this hotel and just as good the 2nd time around. You won't find a better value budget hotel in central London. Excellent buffet breakfast. Only slight downside is it's not a quiet hotel due to the noise from the underground trains starting early morning about 6am but you probably get used to this.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

The hotel is in a great location in Earl's Court: near the Tube, near plenty of pubs and restaurants, and close enough to walk to major attractions (V&A, Natural History Museum, Harrod's, even Buckingham Palace). The staff were friendly and helpful, and the room was comfortable and quiet. There are minimal amenities (eg, no toiletries; instead, a soap dispenser by the sink and a combo shampoo/shower gel dispenser in the shower: definitely bring your own preferred shampoo/soap/etc). If you are not planning to be in the room much more than for sleeping, this is a great choice. Note that 2pm check-in really does mean 2pm, no early check-in available for weary travelers from across the pond.

1  Thank pingouin42