We loved the location of this hotel as well as the value. We traveled from Bath by train to London, then caught the tube to Earls Court stop and walked perhaps two short blocks to the hotel. Lucia at the service desk was especially helpful getting our room for us so that we could freshen up before sightseeing. This location is safe, handy and has many business around for eating and shopping. We loved the Earls Court location because it was an easy tube ride to the London sights and we were within the less expensive area for most of our tube excursions. Make sure you buy the Oyster Card for your tube travels which can be purchased before you leave home online. Be sure to get a room that is not over the tube line when you book. We ate at the hotel for dinner one night which was good and also had the breakfast each morning which we felt was not only good but a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington