I'm extremely disappointed! I booked a room at this hotel as a thank you to my mum! I booked us a twin room to ensure we had our own space, I didn't think to check as it was an option available on the website.
When we got to our room it was a double bed and a sofa bed. To me this does not class as a twin room.
We went down to reception to be asked to be given what we requested, a twin room, to which the colleague was very rude and stated that this was the only option at this hotel. She also followed this up by telling us that the room size was small therefore what could she do?
We spent about 5 minutes arguing our point but she didn't seem to care, only to shrug her shoulders.
I asked to speak to a manager and she went the office to bring one out.
The manager that came over listened to what we had to say only to advise that this was the only option, when we explained our case and the fact that we are a mum and daughter and didn't want to share a bed, she simply stated "can one of you not just sleep on the sofa bed?"
When we said AGAIN that we reserved a twin room she simply said "what do you want me to do about it?"
She then offered us two choices to either get a full refund and cancel the reservation (we are visiting from scotland) so this wouldn't be possible or to stick with the room!
Her customer service skills were disgusting and we felt very upset with the lack of care, all because there was a big queue.
The only thing she could offer was complimentary breakfast, however as we had already booked that all she said was we will refund it. I Don't think that solves the problem.
We then waited for a refund for 10 mins to be told they were extremely busy and they would credit our account and we could pick the receipt up when we left!! Disgusting customer service!
We book with your hotel because we love your beds so much and knew we would have a good night sleep!
I think if you cannot offer a twin room this should be stated on your website.
This has now put a dampener on our weekend.
So much for good night sleep guaranteed!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington