Excellent hotel only 5 mins walk from Earl's Court tube. Room and bathroom pristine. Staff really helpful and we were able to leave luggage when we got there early and also leave it until later on departure day. Double bed and single beds really comfy but the the trundle bed for 2nd child is very hard. Air con was very welcome in hot, sticky weather. We'd planned to have breakfast elsewhere but when we realised that kids eat free, it was better value to eat in the on-site restaurant. Excellent choice of food which we all enjoyed. Wouldn't hesitate to use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington